Divine Favor

  • Thread starter Thread starter daphne
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

daphne

Guest
my bosses had come to a decision to promote me because of my "faithfulness" and suddenly forfeited that decision without reason.

please pray for divine favor from the Lord before my bosses and that they will reverse their decision and permit me to lead a team. pray also Nehemiah 1:11 over my life. thank you and God bless
 
Lord touch this situation and bring favor upon ###..touch her bosses with Your will if she should be in this position at work. Let ### know that You rule all things and if you have purposed for her to have this job she will...if not Lord help her to continue in a good attitude and show her bosses that she is worthy of this promotion in Jesus name...
 
O Lord, I beseech thee, let now thine ear be attentive to the prayer of thy servant, and to the prayer of thy servants, who desire to fear thy name: and prosper, I pray thee, thy servant this day, and grant ### mercy in the sight of her boss. For she is a faithful worker, and your child.

Thank you Father, for hearing and answering this prayer in Jesus name. Amen!
 
Lord I pray for divine favor, touch the heart of my sister ### and bless her with a prayer team according to Your will.

In Jesus' name I pray.
 
Know that Somebody, Somewhere Is Praying Just For You. Be Encouraged!

I have asked God to honor your prayer request. Keep Your Focus on God. Isaiah 26:3 tells You, child of God: Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. Jer. 29:11 tells you: For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. God Has Great Plans for Your Life…Trust God. He Loves YOU. Everything will be alright!!!!

You stay prayerful and thankful unto God. Pray about everything and don’t worry about anything. Don’t worry about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication (pray, talk to God), with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Stay in God’s Word. Meditate upon His Word. Confess God’s Word over your life. And walk in obedience to the Word of God. God has given you and all His Children the grace and strength to obey His Word. God honors obedience.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Dear Lord make Your will clear in this matter. Lett Your powerful hand guide us to wisdom and understanding. Why is this offer suddenly taken back? Do you want this woman to lead? We pray for Your love and direction in all these matters. Please bless us in Your holy Name. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I commit my business and every project I venture into into Your hands. Bless me with the right employees of integrity, skill, and dedication. Guide our sales and human resources to serve customers with excellence and fairness in the marketplace. Establish all my plans and let them prosper...
Replies
11
Views
189
Pray for God's Protection Over My Life, Safety, and Divine Favor. I am in a very challenging situation and urgently need your prayers. I have suffered a serious medical injury and severe side effects from heavy psychiatric medication. My actual root issue is physical body pain, not mental...
Replies
8
Views
145
Heavenly Father, We come before You today with a clear and singular focus: to ask for Your overwhelming favor, blessing, and empowerment to be poured out upon the interview that has been promised. We rebuke the ideology that paralyzes action—the passive mindset of waiting to see "if it is Your...
Replies
8
Views
171
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,401
Messages
16,810,814
Members
650,783
Latest member
Reirnarardath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom