2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

M
  • Locked
Please pray that 1) God blesses me with a second chance with ###. 2) God inspires my father to take better care of himself. 3) God blesses me with the perfect job. Thank you, and God bless you! -###
Replies
5
Views
225
god_loves_all
G
S
  • Locked
Dear Friends, I am back again here to thank each one of you for your most precious prayers for me. It has been past 8 months that I have gone a long way with my pregnancy and now the time has come for me. It's been going well with time with a few ups and downs. I thank each one of you for your...
Replies
6
Views
244
god_loves_all
G
C
  • Locked
Please agree with me in prayer that I will be able to pay my rent....Thank-You
Replies
7
Views
358
god_loves_all
G
D
  • Locked
my adult children are having MAJOR MAJOR financial problems. They need a miracle to get them the money they need this week. PLEASE PLEASE pray GOD will provide
Replies
4
Views
366
asksev
A
F
  • Locked
Friends, please continue to pray for ### and that this depression might lift. Lord please take away this pain and hopeless feelings that ### might rise up to the occasion and do well with ### self and others.
Replies
6
Views
254
Grace1
G
B
  • Locked
Lord Jesus, please don't let me go through this pregnancy alone. Bring ### closer to me Lord & I pray for him to take full responsibility for me & his baby. I am having such a hard time with this pregnancy both physically & emotionally. I do not want to cause my baby any harm. Please give me the...
Replies
7
Views
374
J
  • Locked
Dear Jesus, we know you love us, forgive us our sins, Lord in heaven, please be with us.....Lord, I come for ###, ###, I ask you to be with him as he is undergoing a surgery today. Now be with him, Lord, he is ### years old, Lord, do as you wish. My father, you know how much he has suffered in...
Replies
3
Views
208
C
  • Locked
I have been unemployed for 2 years. I start a new job tomorrow and I'm not sure what it is. I ask in prayer for God to be with me. Thank you
Replies
3
Views
176
E
  • Locked
Lord, please heal me from my depression. I'm suffering God.
Replies
6
Views
240
K
  • Locked
Today is the 28th August 2011 it's been a few days since I last posted my first request, I can confess that the week has been challenging but I know that God is going to see me through my problems I am not giving up. I am going to walk by faith and trust God that my financial and family problem...
Replies
2
Views
218
Back
Top Bottom