2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

L
  • Locked
dear Lord, please give my ### strength to fight her sickness and hold on for us. please heal her soul, body and mind. we know that you are the healer of the healers, doctor of the doctors. please heal her weak body. i need her and we love her.
Replies
6
Views
646
Shaji
S
G
  • Locked
i want to live and work in ### with my ### and our ###
Replies
5
Views
332
M
  • Locked
Lord please guide me out of my anxiety state and my worries about my ###. Help me to stop blaming myself for things that cannot be changed or may not be necessary my fault. Please bless us with energy and peace to tackle the next ### weeks. I ask Lord to forgive our sins and carry us through...
Replies
1
Views
243
F
  • Locked
Please pray for my nephew ### as his doctor discovered a tumor growing on the inside of his throat! ### is ### yrs old, and he has been through a lot lately, and he and younger brother ### both love to sing together! But I know our God is a healer, and He is able to heal ###, Thanks I really...
Replies
4
Views
351
EasTNChik
E
M
  • Locked
dear god sometime on ### please have ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, and ### (### who starred in ### videos) to the ### area house. lot of things will be like they were 10-15 years ago. the metra cars ###-### and ###-### will look like they did in ### and pace bus and cta will be like they...
Replies
1
Views
518
L
  • Locked
Dear Saints, please pray for me, because I am still single at the age of ###. I am waiting for God's choice, but it would be great if something happened soon. I have been waiting and praying and sometimes crying so long. Thank you. ###
Replies
5
Views
307
  • Locked
Dear Lord, I am going to start my work today, and herewith I ask Your guidance and interference in the job. Please Lord, You know my relationship with my boss, that many times conducted so closely. This may result in negative points to ourselves if I don't bring this as well into my prayer for...
Replies
2
Views
233
god_loves_all
G
G
  • Locked
Dear Father in Heaven, I pray for myself. The situation I am in is that I love this man so much, he showed interest in me, he was single and it was awkward between us there was just a barrier I feel her put to stop his feelings for me. I snapped at him for that, he failed to give me answers on...
Replies
3
Views
378
satyabhargavi
S
B
  • Locked
Oh Heavenly Father, I humbly thank you in Jesus' mighty name for answering one prayer for peace. The person I have been pleading for to leave my family alone, has been finally told by my mum not to study outside my room. It is very sad that for my simplest prayers and cries and distress you take...
Replies
3
Views
364
M
  • Locked
Please pray for a good night for my ### and that he comes to Christ. My ### is terminally ill and doesn't have long to live. Please pray for my life that I may live a holy and perfect life in Christ our LORD. Please pray for His Holy Spirit in my life and my obedience to Him. Your prayers are...
Replies
6
Views
314
PrayerAngel
P
Back
Top Bottom