2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

  • Locked
Pray for my younger / 2nd daughter ###, ### months suffering from cough and some kind of uneasiness. Kindly pray for my Daughter. Praise the Lord
Replies
3
Views
288
Janella2631
J
P
  • Locked
I am confused about everything going on between me and the girl. I love her still with all my heart and I still can't get her off my mind, but I don't know if I should take her back after she left me for no reason and got a boyfriend. I do have a feeling she will come back, but what she did was...
Replies
1
Views
238
B
  • Locked
Please I ask for continued prayers for my son ###. His wife has divorced him and is pregnant from another man. Please dear Lord let him be with his children and be able to live with them. Please I ask for the miracle of which I have been praying. Also that my son has his job. Thank you so much...
Replies
3
Views
253
W
  • Locked
Oh Almighty God help me for the pastor says that I will live with the curse life oh Lord God .. I don't wanna live with the curse life oh Lord God .. Lord give me strength .. because my birthday is coming on Sept.### oh Lord God .. I want to get happy in my special Day oh Lord God .. I wish on...
Replies
3
Views
391
E
  • Locked
god You know my needs for tomorrow. I have laid them at your feet and I know that you will answer me on these requests for financial blessings. Please help me lord before it is too late. In your holy name I pray for a blessed week and a week of overflowing blessing monetarily. Amen and Amen
Replies
3
Views
303
M
  • Locked
pray for me i have been having money problems and i am really having problems getting out of it. and i also have two unspoken requests that i need an answer to.
Replies
5
Views
353
A
  • Locked
my dear friends, I need you to pray with me as I ask God our Father to guide me in the right direction so that I will become very successful. I pray that I will soon meet my future Husband so that completeness of having a family unit will be given to me and my family. All I ask is that you pray...
Replies
2
Views
272
A
  • Locked
Dear Lord Jesus I pray for this wonderful website through which so many people connect and pray for each other and speak with you and our faith grow up strong. We pray that all religious people may come and use this website and know you. Amen My prayers are:- 1. Day by day am going through...
Replies
3
Views
242
M
  • Locked
pray for my stepson ### he is ### wife moved out of family home with children i have treated ### badly in the last few years i been told that i have ### pray for ### that he would forgive me and that we come to be friends and a great stepdad thankyou ###
Replies
3
Views
258
K
  • Locked
Hi, I'm ### From the Indian state of ###, Please pray for me in the following points, 1. I want to stay with my old parents whom I left ### yrs back. 2. I need money to pay back to lenders. 3. Please unite our family. 4. I have hearing & urination problem. 5. from today I want to quit smoking &...
Replies
3
Views
230
Shaji
S
Back
Top Bottom