2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

P
  • Locked
Pray for the restoration of the marriage of ### and ###.
Replies
3
Views
268
mani1
M
J
  • Locked
Please pray for me and my husband, I love him dearly. We have been together for almost four years but recently we are falling apart. I don't want to lose him. Please pray that Jesus comes into our lives and brings back the love and respect we once had for each other. That the Holy Spirit comes...
Replies
5
Views
304
Shaji
S
L
  • Locked
I'm a single mother and am looking for a Christian man, please pray for me.
Replies
6
Views
284
Shaji
S
D
  • Locked
Please pray that the ### attorney advisor has a favorable decision on my Social Security. Pray for my depression, it has gotten very bad.
Replies
3
Views
277
Shaji
S
  • Locked
I just want to thank God for leading me to this website as I join with others to pray for the lost, the wayward, the sick, the lame, those who have lost hope, those who say I do not want to go on living, the battered, the bruised & the pennyless and the list goes on & on. Thank God for Jesus...
Replies
5
Views
289
S
  • Locked
My lover name ###, our parents agreed our marriage, my parents are planned for engagement with ###...but he decides to leave me, he stopped talking with me, I don't know what I am doing. I need prayer....without prayer I can't live, I faith on Jesus he come back soon for me.
Replies
4
Views
232
Shaji
S
  • Locked
Lord Thank You for the Good Health.. But my lord we are in trouble... we pray to you... (Psa 13:1) How long wilt thou forget me, O LORD? for ever? how long wilt thou hide thy face from me? (Psa 13:2) How long shall I take counsel in my soul, having sorrow in my heart daily? Praying for our...
Replies
3
Views
270
Shaji
S
C
  • Locked
i am considering leaving my fiance because I am not happy in my relationship. i feel confused because I am not sure if I am making the right decision. please pray that God lead me in the right direction and open my eyes so I can see what I need to do. thank you.
Replies
5
Views
362
Shaji
S
F
  • Locked
I had a job interview last Thursday and they wanted me to come back tomorrow so I could interview with someone else as well. This is a position I sincerely, deeply want and I need prayers that I do well in the second interview tomorrow and get this job!
Replies
6
Views
351
  • Locked
Prayers for all the prayers said in this website Lord. I'm grateful for this prayer site because it has renewed my prayer life and has helped me not just to focus on me. God, many prayers are said for those who need without any expectation of a return. May you answer and bless according to your...
Replies
4
Views
283
Shaji
S
Back
Top Bottom