Prayer For All

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbreezes67

Faithful Servant
Prayers for all the prayers said in this website Lord. I'm grateful for this prayer site because it has renewed my prayer life and has helped me not just to focus on me. God, many prayers are said for those who need without any expectation of a return. May you answer and bless according to your will the petitions made here and may you bless those who run this site. I would still like to pray for those who are suffering from hurricane Irene and the aftermath. I say a thank you prayer for those of us who fared well. Provide for the needs for those who did not and comfort those who have lost many things and loved ones. Prayers for my church and the spiritual war there in. I pray that evil plans may fail and that truth may be victorious. Please Lord protect the youth from being pushed out of the church. Give clear guidance to the church leaders and members. Let us as members not worry about politics and about pleasing people but pleasing you God. Continue to bless my sis, my nieces and nephews, my daughter, my mom, my husband, and myself with wisdom to do my work which is also my ministry Lord. Help my nephew make good choices about his life and now the life of the child he and his girlfriend are about to bring to the world. Help him to grow up Lord and be responsible for this innocent life and help him walk in your path. In Jesus name Amen!
 
Dear Sister We Pray for you,

Psalms 23:2) He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

In JESUS NAME - AMEN
 
Amen

Amen

Amen

Oh yes Amen

I stand in agreement with this pary Lord Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I came here praying about myself and ###, earlier today...but I just want to say I have left feeling that I want to pray for each and every one of you out there. To those who respond and simply write something nice...or even just give someone the feeling that the load is a little lighter...I...
Replies
7
Views
108
Kindly pray for me as have given blood sample that all report be normal. Thanks to all prayer warriors for always holding me in your prayers. I believe Lord will do wonders as he is supreme power I believe and receive in Jesus mighty name Amen. Also hold my wife and my old mom in prayers too all...
Replies
11
Views
202
Father God, we come to you through the blood of your son Jesus Christ and we recognize that you are the God of all and Jesus Christ is your son. We ask you to forgive us for our sins, sins of omission and commission. We thank you for the sacrifice Jesus did in obedience to you for all of our...
Replies
7
Views
381
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,345
Messages
16,810,004
Members
650,740
Latest member
Rhoetown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom