Marriage in Need of Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-16

Guest
Pray for the restoration of the marriage of ### and ###.
 
Child of God,

Let’s Pray…
Dear God I ask in Jesus' name bless my husband and I to be totally committed to You and Your plan for our life together. May our love for You grow stronger with each passing day, month, and year if possible. Bless each and every desire that we have to line up to Your desire for our life. Bless our marriage. I want my marriage to be a passionate example of Christ and the Church. So bless each of us to fall head over hills in Love with You Lord Jesus and with each other. Keep our love for You and each other strong and healthy in Christ Jesus. God please make this happen for me, the writer of this prayer, and my Sister in Christ who sent this prayer to me. God in Jesus' name make this happen I pray for all of us. Amen, So Be It!!!!

Continue To Pray For Your Marriage!!!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Oh Yes Lord I pray for your intervention of a marriage. I know that you only Lord know the needs of this marriage and I ask that you would lay your healing Hand upon these two.

In your name I pray

Amen and Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My wife and I have had trouble communicating. Our marriage is in jeopardy not only due to that but also when a difficult situation that may turn into a disagreement occurs I either get angry or I leave the room. I suffer with depression then I shut down. We need prayers. I need to be more of a...
Replies
8
Views
160
Cancel divorce of ### and ###. God soften our hearts and restore our marriage. Heal us and help us reconcile. Help us to communicate lovingly. Help us to listen to each other and make our marriage better.
Replies
11
Views
210
Lord I come and ask for others to stand in agreement with me for the restoration of my marriage. I praise you Lord that you have declared that you will restore to us what the locust has stolen. I thank you God that you are the God of Restoration and YOU ARE restoring my marriage. I thank you for...
Replies
13
Views
291
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,331
Messages
16,809,932
Members
650,736
Latest member
Irmoreydell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom