2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

J
  • Locked
My dear sisters and brothers in Christ, please help me pray to God that He will bless me again with children. I humbly ask him that He will give us soon the very gift we are asking of. Please Lord, give us another chance of becoming a parent once more. With praise and thanksgiving, we ask this...
Replies
3
Views
250
V
  • Locked
Greetings to our beloved brothers and sisters in Christ. We are all patients and affected by Leprosy Disease. We have prayer House which is fallen by the wind in last week. so we are praying for the New proper shelter. As well as we are using this prayer house for multipurpose, Patients of...
Replies
3
Views
355
ifeyinwa
I
J
  • Locked
I ask that a prayer is said for my fiance ### and I. He is currently seeking employment and for the first time in his ### years has been collecting unemployment, in which his child support is taken from each week, leaving very little money to live on and making it very difficult for us to get by...
Replies
2
Views
218
S
  • Locked
Fasting is a spiritual discipline that varies among different religious traditions, but there are some common practices and preparations that many people follow. Here are some general steps and activities that people might engage in while fasting and before starting a fast: ### Before Starting...
Replies
3
Views
256
R
  • Locked
The Doctor say I have cancer but I believe my beloved Jesus Christ will touch me and heal me immediately. Today 29th August 2011 I am getting my Biopsy report please pray for me that the report will be a negative and I am cured completely. I believe and I have faith the Lord God Jesus is my...
Replies
4
Views
400
P
  • Locked
My life is still at risk. There is no happiness and good communication at home with my wife. The devil always is a barrier to good relationship in my marriage. The issue of finance (money) to cater for daily needs has been the biggest problem. Pray for me that God opens doors to get a job. Also...
Replies
2
Views
280
  • Locked
I really want to give up, no money comes, nothing sells, I am getting weaker by the day in my faith....and I gave into my husband's ideas this weekend and wasted what little cash I had left to survive the week until Friday. I need a miracle tomorrow or my life crashes to a million pieces and I...
Replies
5
Views
395
  • Locked
Hi all, pls pray for my ### not to worry for his exams which start from next mon till October, especially English and Chinese Composition Examination. God will give him strength, confidence and peace to go through the whole exams. He will not be thinking in negative ways. He will be able to...
Replies
1
Views
310
B
  • Locked
Lord, please watch over my kids and my wife and I. Let us grow stronger physically and spiritually, let us find a good church to attend and give us the strength to be good faithful partners in marriage. Let us find peace and love with one another and grow financially so we can provide proper...
Replies
3
Views
320
G
  • Locked
Sexual sin is my primary struggle. I change so many sex partners in the past. Thinking about my past sex and indulging in lust and masturbation and internet pornography. I feel tremendous guilt, regret, and shame for betraying God. I do not want this garbage in my life anymore. Please pray for...
Replies
5
Views
505
Back
Top Bottom