2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

  • Locked
In Jesus Name I pray, Lord I ask that you bless my family and myself. I first ask that you bring us all closer to you in worship, faith, and love. I ask that you guide my children's steps as they begin another school year and bless my oldest son with a high paying job. Help them all to achieve...
Replies
6
Views
256
S
  • Locked
My job responsibilities will be changing at work and will be a little more stressful. I recently changed them to get less stress and have just settled in and found out the new news on Friday. I also have until ###/###/### to be out of our home. I am heartbroken that I lost my home and may need...
Replies
5
Views
463
L
  • Locked
PLEASE PRAY FOR MY FINANCIAL CRISES. I ALSO WANT YOU TO PRAY FOR MYSELF AND MY HUSBAND, WE OFTEN ARGUE & FIGHT WITH WORDS. WE BOTH WANT TO REPENT BUT WE HAVE A LOT OF QUESTIONS THAT NEED ANSWERS. ALSO PRAY FOR MY ### & ### FAMILY, MY INLAWS AND MY PARENTS. PLEASE PRAY FOR MY HUSBAND HIS STILL...
Replies
6
Views
306
Grace1
G
B
  • Locked
I am asking everyone to pray for my family, the enemy is on attack. My son and his family are going through a messy divorce and custody battle. She left him six months ago and they have a ### year old son. They got into a big physical fight and charges were brought against him, jail, court...
Replies
5
Views
296
Grace1
G
  • Locked
God I am so desperate for help today please find a way for me to get the money I need today and stop my pain I love you and beg for your mercy today. So many are praying and I am sorry for any wrongness in me help I can't help myself or right anything without you help me fight the enemy that is...
Replies
4
Views
299
Grace1
G
E
  • Locked
Lord may you please bless us today. You know each and every one of our needs and you know my prayers and needs for bills to be paid today. Please pour out your mercies and overflow my cup for your sake Lord Jesus. In your holy gracious and merciful name I pray Amen and Amen Thank you Lord.
Replies
7
Views
302
Grace1
G
E
  • Locked
PLEASE PRAY FOR MY BROKEN FAMILY. MY EX-PARTNER BROKE UP WITH US TO PURSUE HIS SOCIAL LIFE AND OTHER WOMEN. HE LEFT ME WITH A BOY OF ### AND A LOT OF HEARTACHE. PLEASE PRAY FOR HIS CONVERSION TO RECEIVE JESUS INTO HIS LIFE AND TO TURN AWAY FROM THOSE WHO SEEK TO TAKE HIM FROM US. PLEASE PRAY...
Replies
5
Views
335
Grace1
G
M
  • Locked
Please pray for me..I need miracles...I have to pay my past dues on August 31 worth P###,##0..I don't have any single cent yet..please for me...May He send angels to help ### and give me wisdom to face this situation...
Replies
8
Views
343
M
  • Locked
Please can you Pray for me... I am retaking 2 exams one on the 30th August at 2pm London time and one exam on the 2nd September 2pm... My lecture has said if I don't Pass these 2 exams that I am retaking, I will not be able to return to University and I will lose £25,000...which is a huge...
Replies
7
Views
344
Grace1
G
P
  • Locked
First of all, Giving honor and praise to almighty God. Thank you for standing in agreement with me on my recent prayer requests. Praise the Lord! All have been answered. I ask you again to pray for me and stand in agreement with me for divine favor with ###. Thank you. God bless
Replies
4
Views
258
Grace1
G
Back
Top Bottom