Divine Favor

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pearl623
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pearl623

Guest
First of all, Giving honor and praise to almighty God. Thank you for standing in agreement with me on my recent prayer requests. Praise the Lord! All have been answered. I ask you again to pray for me and stand in agreement with me for divine favor with ###. Thank you. God bless
 
Merciful Lord and Saviour, Lord please pay heed to ###'s prayers. Lord you alone know her heart and what she is seeking Lord. Merciful Lord you are the only one to provide us with whatever we really want in our lives. Merciful Saviour thank you for answering all the prayers ### has sent in and we do believe and hope that more will be answered by you Lord, for you are the almighty and all powerful Lord. Hear and Answer our prayers by your loving kindness and mercy, Amen.
 
Child of God,

Let’s Pray… Let’s Pray…
Dear God I ask in Jesus' name make me a Woman of God that is totally committed to You and Your plan for my life. May my love for You grow stronger with each passing day, month, and year if possible. Bless each and every desire that I have to line up to Your desire for my life. I want to be married to the man You Lord Jesus have hand picked out for me. I don’t want a bozo; I want a Boaz (Ruth Chapter 2-Chapter 4). I want my marriage to be a passionate example of Christ and the Church. So bless me with a husband that loves You with his life and will love me like Christ Loves His Church. Help my future husband and I to always remember what drew us to each other and show us both how to keep that Love strong and healthy in Christ Jesus. God please make this happen for me, the writer of this prayer, and the Single Christian Sister who sent this prayer to me; because she wants the best for me. God in Jesus' name make this happen I pray. Amen, So Be It!!!!

Pass This Prayer On To 12 Single Christian Women or more….

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, LM, CS
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I commit my business and every project I venture into into Your hands. Bless me with the right employees of integrity, skill, and dedication. Guide our sales and human resources to serve customers with excellence and fairness in the marketplace. Establish all my plans and let them prosper...
Replies
11
Views
189
Pray for God's Protection Over My Life, Safety, and Divine Favor. I am in a very challenging situation and urgently need your prayers. I have suffered a serious medical injury and severe side effects from heavy psychiatric medication. My actual root issue is physical body pain, not mental...
Replies
8
Views
145
Heavenly Father, We come before You today with a clear and singular focus: to ask for Your overwhelming favor, blessing, and empowerment to be poured out upon the interview that has been promised. We rebuke the ideology that paralyzes action—the passive mindset of waiting to see "if it is Your...
Replies
8
Views
171
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,276
Messages
16,809,341
Members
650,688
Latest member
Sclaroathur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom