Rescue Me Today God Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

boazgirl

Account Closed
God I am so desperate for help today please find a way for me to get the money I need today and stop my pain I love you and beg for your mercy today. So many are praying and I am sorry for any wrongness in me help I can't help myself or right anything without you help me fight the enemy that is harassing me so bad...in my situation give me peace free me. Just enough to get me by and get me through the day...thankyou lord help my faith....amem
 
LORD in Jesus name protect her and send peace to her mind and heart let her feel you by her side send angels to minister to her need in Jesus name...thank You Lord for hearing us and answering us..we love you lord and bring all glory and honor to Your holy name in Jesus name..
 
I am praying for you that the enemy will be kept from you, your family and your life. I pray for your peace and that you will find the Lord with you each moment in this day.

In Christ, ###
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, Please forgive me for all my sins until today. Please heal everyone who has been impacted by my wrong actions, intentions, and words. Please heal my
Replies
5
Views
328
Dear Lord Jesus, I am the black sheep of my family. The only boy out of four kids, and I still live with my parents while my three sisters, too older and one younger have moved on the two older ones are married and have kids while my youngest one is engaged. I have nobody to love. I want to...
Replies
9
Views
145
Due to homelessness and trauma my life turned down a path with crisis after crisis please pray for God to send the right help and resources to save my life urgently, I need healing and a safe place to rest in Jesus name
Replies
9
Views
380
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,354
Messages
16,810,096
Members
650,748
Latest member
Toasararr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom