Prayer For ### Changes& A Place To Live

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sinner67

Guest
My job responsibilities will be changing at work and will be a little more stressful. I recently changed them to get less stress and have just settled in and found out the new news on Friday. I also have until ###/###/### to be out of our home. I am heartbroken that I lost my home and may need to stay with my mom for a little while. I am thankful for her hospitality but we've never been that close. Please pray that we find a home that will also allow my two kitties. Thank you.
 
Lord in Jesus name use this opportunity for ### to meet her mom and make that special bond between them...keep her safe and set a hedge around her at work as you lay these new responsibilities on her speak peace and wisdom to her heart and open doors for a new home that does accept her two kitties in Jesus name...
 
Child of God,

Isaiah 65:24 (KJV) And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

Philippians 4:6,7 tells us … To be anxious for nothing (don’t worry about anything), but in everything by prayer and supplication (pray, talk to God), with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will honor my prayer requests; spoken and unspoken that is the will of God for my life, those in my family, and all those that I love and pray for. Save, Bless, Deliver, Heal, and Educate everyone that is connected to me including myself. Bless us to prosper, be in excellent health, even as our souls prosper in You. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, thought, are prayed. Crown our heads with wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and great favor as we grow and mature in the true knowledge of God’s Word. Bless our love for You God to grow deeper and ever so sweeter with each passing week, month, and year.

Teach each of us how to live our lives pleasing unto You Lord Jesus and bless us with a made up mind to do so. Bless us with strength, endurance, safety, and protection as we purpose in our hearts to live a holy righteous lifestyle according to Your Word; regardless of what anyone says or thinks. Let peace, love, joy, prosperity, respect for one another, and honor rain within the walls of our homes. Use each and every one of us for the Glory of God. And God all that I have asked You to do for me and everyone that is connected to me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me. God thank You. God I appreciate You. I Love and adore You. I bless Your Holy Name. God one more thing, thank You for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen. Amen, so be it, and it is so!!!

*Please Pass This Prayer on to every Christian on Your e-mail list. By passing this prayer on, you will cause a multitude of people to pray for their family, friends, and loved ones, including yourself.

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
A Prayer For YOU….

God I ask in Jesus’ name "May today be all that I need it to be. Let the peace of God and the freshness of the Holy Spirit rest in my thoughts, rule in my dreams and conquer all my fears.

Let God manifest himself today in ways that I have never experienced. Let my joys be fulfilled, my dreams become closer and my prayers be answered. Let my faith enter a new height in You. Let my territory be enlarged. Let me make one step closer to my destiny.

Bless me with peace, excellent health, happiness and most importantly real, true, and undying love for God." In Jesus’ name I pray….



aPass this prayer on to all Christians c
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would like prayer for the upcoming changes I see to my workforce with AI and the rising cost of labor. We see opportunity and inevitable change coming that will allow us to train contractors overseas and have them work in our company for 1/5 of the cost. We have encountered more employees who...
Replies
7
Views
174
LIFE IN I GET A NEW PLACE TO STAYYYY MEET A REALLY FINE ASS GUY TO ME THAT IS A CAT PERSON GREATLY PREFERRED BY THE BEACH OR US WILLING TO MOVE BY THE BEACH.LIFE IN I FIND A FREE OR CHEAP TRAILER MODULAR HOME TINY HOME BUS MOTORHOME THAT I CAN CONVERT INTO A HOME TO TRAVEL IN AND MOVE TO A SPOT...
Replies
11
Views
179
Life in myself my daughters my mom and who we want to be with who THATS A GOOD THING FOR US THAT WE want to Marry greatly our pets greatly gets our own place to live STAY WITH OUR PASSPORTS WE ARE REDEEMED EVERY DAY GREATLYYYYYYYYY FROM HAVING TO BE TRAPPED IN ### COVERED WITH TORMENTING DEMONS...
Replies
10
Views
190
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,285
Messages
16,809,498
Members
650,695
Latest member
Lyrorad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom