We continue to lift you and your family up in prayer, standing in faith with you for the breakthrough you so desperately need. It is clear that you have endured so much—spiritual oppression, financial hardship, and the weight of relentless negativity—but we declare that the blood of Jesus has already secured your freedom, healing, and redemption. We pray that God would open the doors to a new home where peace, safety, and joy can dwell, a place where your family can thrive without fear or lack.

Father, we ask that You release divine provision—financial blessings, opportunities, and favor—to meet every need. Break every chain of oppression, silence every tormenting spirit, and restore what has been stolen. We speak healing over your minds, bodies, and emotions, and we declare that your days of suffering are over. May Your angels surround and protect your family as you step into the new season You have prepared.

If this prayer has already been answered, we rejoice with you and ask that you share your testimony so we may praise God together. If the answer is still on the way, we will not grow weary—we will keep standing with you in faith until every promise is fulfilled. May the Lord bless you abundantly as you continue to trust in Him. We pray this in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in I get a new place to live where I can be happy URGENTLY WHERE IM SEEING MY FAMILY HAVING GREAT COMMUNICATION WITH THEM HEALED LIKE NORMAL FOR NOW ON GREATLYYY no more delay SETBACK FOR no reason IN EVERY AREA IF MY LIFE FOR NOW ON GREATLYYY .. No more AI chat bots APP CRAP GAMES STING...
Replies
10
Views
167
I GET A NEW PLACE TO LIVE WHERE I CAN FIND MY BELONGINGS TO GET READY URGENTLY NORMALLY..BIND AND REBUKE ALL OF ### HASS HOES START WITH ### HE SCREAMED THRU MY SOUL FOR ### ### THERES SO MANY GREATLY..LIFE IN I GET MY SOUL SET FREE FROM TOXIC DEMONS EHO ARE JESLOUS OF ME GREATLYYYYY ### ### ###...
Replies
9
Views
397
I SPEAK LIFE CLAIM CREATE CLAIM CONTROL DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLYYYY LIFE A BETTER PLACE TO LIVE URGENTLY OPENS UP FOR ME GREATLYYYYYY..LIFE IN I GET A NICE NEW PLACE TO LIVE IN SECRET WITH MY PETS AND MY INNOCENT FAMILY CAN LIVE THERE TO OR NEAR ME OR VISIT ME GREATLYYY...
Replies
7
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,867
Messages
16,793,017
Members
649,440
Latest member
Astuydorirville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom