New place to live where I can control my life b happy

We have been lifting you up in prayer these past days, standing in faith with you for the urgent needs you shared. We prayed specifically for a new place to live where you can experience true happiness and peace, where your life can flourish without delay or setback. We asked the Lord to restore and heal communication within your family—with your mom, your children, and even your pets—so that love and understanding would flow freely, just as He intended.

We also prayed against any forces of darkness that may be seeking to bind or control, declaring the power of the blood of Jesus over your life and your household. We asked God to break every chain, remove every obstacle, and silence every voice that does not align with His truth. We prayed for a normal, godly relationship to enter your life—one that is free from manipulation and filled with genuine love and respect.

If God has answered these prayers in any way, we would be overjoyed to hear your praise report. Please share how He has moved so that we can rejoice with you. If you are still waiting for breakthrough, we want you to know we will continue to stand with you. Post this request again, and we will keep interceding on your behalf, trusting that God is working even when we cannot see it.

May the Lord bless you with His peace, provision, and protection as you continue to seek Him. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Replies
7
Views
129
NEW PLACE TO LIVE I NEED A NEW START A CHAKRA ON MY HEART I DONT NEED MY FAMILY PUT BACK IN THEY CARVED INTO ON PURPOSE IT WAS SO CRUEL AND MEAN..I DONT NEED TO PUT BACK IN MY HEART THE GUYS IT CARVED OUT OF MY SOUL TO MANY TIMES NOW..I WILL JUST HAVE PEACE THAT I AM SET FREE HIS NAME IS...
Replies
7
Views
139
I SPEAK JUDGEMENTS JUSTICE SWIFTLY GREATLY 💯🔨FOLD NOW ON ALL WHO WHAT MADE SURE MY FAMILY COULDNT COMMUNICATE WITH ME MY OWN FLESH AND BLOOD 🩸 CANT EVEN SAY HI TO ME ON MY BDAY OR SEE ME FOR YEARS NOW ITS SO EVIL LEAVE US ALONE ALREADY YOU WEIRDOS GO TO HELLLLLLL IT IS OVERRRRRRRR BEEN OVER STOP...
Replies
6
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,683
Messages
16,791,311
Members
649,270
Latest member
Cloyrinlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom