We want to thank you for the privilege of standing in prayer with you over your needs. It has been on our hearts to continue lifting up your request for a safe, affordable, and comfortable place to live—whether that be a trailer, modular home, tiny home, bus, or motorhome near the beach. We have prayed for God’s provision, protection over your belongings, and peace in knowing He hears your cry for stability and joy.

We’ve also prayed for your workplace, asking that the Lord would open doors for more shifts, favor with your needs being met, and the return of clarity and memory so you can excel in your responsibilities. We believe God cares about every detail, including the desire for simple blessings like lipstick on sale—may He provide even these small joys as a reminder of His love.

Most of all, we’ve stood in the gap against any spiritual opposition, declaring the blood of Jesus over every scheme of the enemy. We rebuke every spirit of lack, fear, or confusion and declare breakthrough, provision, and divine connections in Jesus’ Name. If you’ve seen any answers—even glimpses of progress—we’d love to hear your praise report so we can rejoice with you. If not, we’re here to keep praying. Post again as a new request, and we will continue to stand with you.

May the Lord bless you with His peace, guide you to the perfect place to call home, and surround you with His protection and favor. Keep seeking Him—He is faithful. Amen, in Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in myself my mom my 3 offsprings our pets get to travel move out of State country greatly. Where I can get a the black classy lady hat i have been trying to get for over 6 months a very classy black hat from ###. No more undead scourge
Replies
9
Views
284
LIFE IN I GET A HOME PLACE TO STAY I CANT BE EVICTED FROM OR BE SAD STUCK WITHOUT BEING ABLE TO ENJOY MT DAYS NIGHTS..LIFE IN I GET A SECOND JOB MOVE ON ITS BEEN YEARS OF ME BEING ALONE IM USED TO IT NOW GREATLY I GET A HEALING WITH MY COMMUNICATION WHERE I CAN BE HAPPY EVERYONE CAN SAY HI...
Replies
9
Views
152
Life in I get a new home place to STAYYYYZZZ WHERE I CAN BE MYSELF GREATLY SING 🎤 HAVE A VAPE MAYBE EVEN CHANGE MY NAME I GET MY SECOND JOB AS THE WEATHER WOMAN IN SECRET 🤫 GREATLY SO I CAN MAKE A DECENT LIVING GREATLYYYYYYYYYYY URGENTLY FIND A GUY THATS AVAILABLE THATS LIKE ME WHO ISNT GOT A...
Replies
10
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,662
Messages
16,791,009
Members
649,239
Latest member
Criatain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom