M
Miriam333
Guest
Please can you Pray for me...
I am retaking 2 exams one on the 30th August at 2pm London time and one exam on the 2nd September 2pm...
My lecture has said if I don't Pass these 2 exams that I am retaking, I will not be able to return to University and I will lose £25,000...which is a huge amount of money and I took it as a loan to study....
I am very anxious and I need God's help for me to do well....I have a lot of stress and my mind is not clear, I can't focus and concentrate on my revision for the exams......
I don't want to fail and lose all that money I took....if it happens I would be devastated..
Please Pray for me ....
I am retaking 2 exams one on the 30th August at 2pm London time and one exam on the 2nd September 2pm...
My lecture has said if I don't Pass these 2 exams that I am retaking, I will not be able to return to University and I will lose £25,000...which is a huge amount of money and I took it as a loan to study....
I am very anxious and I need God's help for me to do well....I have a lot of stress and my mind is not clear, I can't focus and concentrate on my revision for the exams......
I don't want to fail and lose all that money I took....if it happens I would be devastated..
Please Pray for me ....
