Prayer Request For The Good Lord To Open Doors

  • Thread starter Thread starter praysite-634
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-634

Guest
My life is still at risk. There is no happiness and good communication at home with my wife. The devil always is a barrier to good relationship in my marriage. The issue of finance (money) to cater for daily needs has been the biggest problem. Pray for me that God opens doors to get a job. Also pray for my wife's relatives who are hostile to me due to part of uncleared dowry. Pray also that my health improves.

Request submitted by ### in good faith.
 
Merciful Lord and Saviour, Lord I put ### in your loving hands lord. Lord help him in his need Lord. Lord may he be able to see your work of miracles Lord. Lord help him grow in faith and make him your instrument Lord. Lord give him courage and hope in this hour of suffering and hear and answer our prayers by your loving kindness and mercy, Amen.
 
Lord I stand in agreement with my brother...touch their finances and his wife and help her to be the helpmate that he needs..Lord speak peace into this home and bring favor and grace upon them in Jesus name
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before You today with a humble and trusting heart. Lord, You know everything we are going through, every need, every burden, and every prayer that I carry in my heart. Father, I pray that You touch the hearts of the people we will reach out to for help with ###’s...
Replies
9
Views
363
Heavenly Father, I commit before You every academic application, admission process and educational opportunity that You have allowed me to pursue. I thank You for every door You have opened and for every opportunity that lies ahead. I specifically pray over the application currently under review...
Replies
9
Views
177
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my mind and heart i plead the blood of Jesus christ over my mind and heart shut the Lions mouth today and everyday scatter, confuse, expose and destroy physical and spiritual enemies in the workplace touch...
Replies
10
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,288
Messages
16,809,518
Members
650,699
Latest member
Scrianarilaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom