Bro's Exam Frm Next Mon

Status
Not open for further replies.

shulian

Prayer Partner
Hi all, pls pray for my ### not to worry for his exams which start from next mon till October, especially English and Chinese Composition Examination. God will give him strength, confidence and peace to go through the whole exams. He will not be thinking in negative ways. He will be able to trust God who will give him future and it's fully control under His hands and his plans will not thwarted. He will believe God will give him the best. Thank you for your prayer support :)
 
Dear Merciful Lord, I pray to you for your special grace on ###'s Brother. Lord please send in your Holy Spirit. Give him wisdom and knowledge to attempt this exam. Make even the tough questions easy for him Lord. Lord we believe in your plans and hope that you will give a bright future for ### and his brother by your loving kindness and mercy, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have my teaching exam next Monday. Please pray I do well. Please pray for health; my dad had a stroke and his memory is going. My mom needs healing too. She is always in pain and loses her balance. I need a teaching job. I want to teach Deaf children in elementary school. I pray I do well with...
Replies
8
Views
202
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,317
Messages
16,809,794
Members
650,726
Latest member
Ghoyway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom