Single

  • Thread starter Thread starter love23
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

love23

Guest
I'm a single mother and am looking for a Christian man, please pray for me.
 
Lord, hear our prayers. Amen and Amen
 
Child of God,

Let’s Pray… Let’s Pray…
Dear God I ask in Jesus' name make me a Woman of God that is totally committed to You and Your plan for my life. May my love for You grow stronger with each passing day, month, and year if possible. Bless each and every desire that I have to line up to Your desire for my life. I want to be married to the man You Lord Jesus have hand picked out for me. I don’t want a bozo; I want a Boaz (Ruth Chapter 2-Chapter 4). I want my marriage to be a passionate example of Christ and the Church. So bless me with a husband that loves You with his life and will love me like Christ Loves His Church. Help my future husband and I to always remember what drew us to each other and show us both how to keep that Love strong and healthy in Christ Jesus. God please make this happen for me, the writer of this prayer, and the Single Christian Sister who sent this prayer to me; because she wants the best for me. God in Jesus' name make this happen I pray. Amen, So Be It!!!!

Pass This Prayer On To 12 Single Christian Women or more….

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, LM, CS
 
Lord Jesus choose a person for her who is fear you and love you. In Jesus name Amen
 
Lord if it be your will, would you please send this loving woman a Christian man to share her life and love of God with. I know that sometimes you see fit for a person to fulfill their Christian path as a single unit, but if it be your will Lord send her some company she can relate to and share the Love of Jesus with.

In your name I pray.

Amen and Amen
 
God will send a good man for u amen..trust him
 
Praying for you to find out a perfect life partner as Jesus wishes
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

please pray for me and my business as a single mom i’m struggling a little. please send prayers my way so i go through this tough period of my life gracefully. i have debt and business is not doing so great at the moment
Replies
11
Views
188
Please can you pray for me to deal with being childfree and single, coping with this in terms of judgment and place in society.
Replies
9
Views
165
Please continue to pray for a single mom who is trying to stay safe maintain stable living conditions/ housing for her 2 sons she is suffering financial hardships. She has been threatened by her meth addicted ex. who was living nearby please pray he is unable to locate it. Please also pray for...
Replies
13
Views
196
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,317
Messages
16,809,794
Members
650,726
Latest member
Ghoyway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom