I Need To Change And Want To Live As Jesus Told Us To Live Please Help Me God.

  • Thread starter Thread starter kingofcentury
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kingofcentury

Guest
Hi, I'm ### From the Indian state of ###, Please pray for me in the following points, 1. I want to stay with my old parents whom I left ### yrs back. 2. I need money to pay back to lenders. 3. Please unite our family. 4. I have hearing & urination problem. 5. from today I want to quit smoking & drinking. God bless you all the times. thank you
 
Lord Jesus Holy father Fulfill all his prayer by your holy name In Jesus Name I pray Amen
 
Lord please hear these requests and pleas from your child.

Help them and give them strength in your name I pray

amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

If ever i needed you to come thru for me it is now Abba--Daddy--God because every door is closing and i am clueless as to what You now want for me But i do not believe that You want me homeless Please Help Me and bring to a safe place that i can call my new home... at least until i can...
Replies
9
Views
190
R
  • Locked
MY HUSBAND DIVORCE ME OF ### YRS OF MARRIAGE (ADULTERY). I NEED A GOOD JOB, GOD LET ME BE AT THE RIGHT PLACE, RIGHT TIME HELP!!!!!. LORD I HAVE ### MONTH TO MOVE OUT OF MY HOUSE, HE GETS THE HOUSE. I WANT PEACE, LOVE AND A WONDERFUL ROOF OVER MY HEAD..TRIED!!. DON'T KNOW WHERE TO GO. HELP ME GET...
Replies
4
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,331
Messages
16,809,932
Members
650,736
Latest member
Irmoreydell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom