A Good Job So I Can Support Myself, And Some Where To Live. Please, Help.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ravirenium
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ravirenium

Guest
MY HUSBAND DIVORCE ME OF ### YRS OF MARRIAGE (ADULTERY). I NEED A GOOD JOB, GOD LET ME BE AT THE RIGHT PLACE, RIGHT TIME HELP!!!!!. LORD I HAVE ### MONTH TO MOVE OUT OF MY HOUSE, HE GETS THE HOUSE. I WANT PEACE, LOVE AND A WONDERFUL ROOF OVER MY HEAD..TRIED!!. DON'T KNOW WHERE TO GO. HELP ME GET MY STUFF TOGETHER AS I SHOULD, AND BE ABLE TO HAVE AN EXCELLENT MOVING SALE. GIVE ME THE STRENGTH, PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY. MY ADULT KIDS HEALED OF ALL THEIR SCARES AND EMOTIONS AS WELL AS MINE. UNITY WITH MY ADULT KID AS WELL AS RESPECT. HELP. AMEN
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Lord I am asking that forgiveness fill her heart and mend this broken marriage Lord send divine love and restore them to the place that You have purposed for them in You in Jesus name...touch his mind and heart and let him become the man of God that You need him to be. Lord guide her steps and place her in a position to face You let her hear what the Spirit is saying to her and speak direction clearly to her heart and mind in Jesus name.. Lord bless her children and keep them all safe from all harm..bind these principalities in high places and set this family free from all evil in Jesus name...
 


Child of God,



God loves you. He is in control. Trust Him. Continue to pray and thank God for your new job.



God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Phil. 4:19).



God I ask in Jesus' name, "Honor this prayer request.â€



Let Us Pray….My God in Jesus’ name I ask that You will lead and guide me to the job that You want me to have. Bless me with an excellent job that pays well and has great benefits! Let this be a job Lord Jesus that I will enjoy going to daily. Prepare me for this new position. Open doors of opportunity for me to be used to my full potential in the skills that You Lord Jesus have blessed me with. Help me to grow and excel in this new position. Let me stand out and shine for You.



Bless my finances abundantly O Lord and bless me with the wisdom that I need to become a wise steward over all You have blessed me with. Teach me how to honor You Lord in my tithes, giving, and spending. Teach me how to pray over all my purchases and only spend when I get the green light from You. Don’t let me buy or spend money on anything that I don’t need. Don’t let me spend money foolishly. Let me be able to do more with less money. Help me catch the best sales on everything that I need. Bless me with the best for less. Bless me so that I may be a blessing to the Kingdom of God. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the Christian who wrote this prayer. Thank You Jesus for answering this prayer with an Amen, So Be It, and It Is So!!!â€





Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Father you said you know what we need before we even opened our mouth to speak. I pray Lord that you would meet her at the point of her need. I pray father that you would open doors of favor in her life. She needs employment and housing immediately. I pray that you would give her understanding and wisdom regarding her husband. As the life she knew has been turned upside down. Because of his pain and selfish acts he has inflicted upon his family. Father you said in 1 Timothy 5:8 Anyone who does not provide for their relatives, and especially for their own household, has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever. Above and beyond the pain he has caused his wife. I know he doesn't realize, the magnitude of what he's done. Lord I pray that you would touch his heart and minister to him.

I pray father that you would begin healing this woman's broken heart. Hebrews 11:1 tells us that faith is the substance of things hoped for with the evidence of things not seen. Father you said that you would supply all of our needs according to your riches and glory through Christ Jesus. So even though it's not clear how you're going to do it. By faith I know her needs will be met. Father you created the whole world and everything in it in six days. So I know you will make provisions for this woman of God in 30 days. Father I pray by your Holy Spirit she would constantly spend time, in the word of God, building her faith. For faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God.

Father you said we can do all things through Christ that strengthens us. Father I pray if she gets weak. She would focus her mind on you. For you said in our weakness you were made strong. You said the footsteps of the righteous are ordered of the Lord. I pray father you would lead her, to where she goes from here. Father you said that your sheep hear your voice. I pray father you would make your instruction so crystal clear. That there would be no room for error. Bless her with confidence and courage, as she steps out on your word. I pray father that you would quiet her spirit within her. Reminding her that you love her unconditionally. Giving her peace as she goes through this storm. In Jesus name I pray Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my job; I cannot finish my targets at the end of every month. I need more people and also God to remove my laziness, give me strength, and good health so I can work to support my family. Thank you, God bless you.
Replies
10
Views
214
I need a new job, so I can support my kids while they are in college. I pray for the lawyers and outcomes of the cases we have been waiting to hear about. Lord, I have faith I will receive the amount I need for my children in this settlement. Amen.
Replies
3
Views
119
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,354
Messages
16,810,089
Members
650,748
Latest member
Toasararr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom