In Need

  • Thread starter Thread starter P.J.
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

P.J.

Guest
I am confused about everything going on between me and the girl. I love her still with all my heart and I still can't get her off my mind, but I don't know if I should take her back after she left me for no reason and got a boyfriend. I do have a feeling she will come back, but what she did was disrespectful. I have heard my dad and my friends say let her go, but they never been with her like I have, and ever since we split, I can't get her off my mind. But I don't want to talk to her and get involved with her boyfriend. I am just confused and need help, God.
 
Lord I pray for ### and the dilemma he is in. Lord by your loving kindness and mercy help him with the issue which he has mentioned Lord and answer the prayers.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

First of all I want to thank my heavenly father for being everything to me secondly I woke up and I fell the other day and I really hurt my shoulder and I'm in a lot of pain I'm a ### year old woman and I have two daughters and a granddaughter that desperately need a mighty move of God in the...
Replies
12
Views
210
am asking for prayers for my daughter, ###, who is ### years old. Since January, we have gone through several difficult situations that have strained our relationship. As a mother, it has been heartbreaking to watch the distance grow between us. Now, she is planning to move out and live with her...
Replies
9
Views
152
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
9
Views
138
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,329
Messages
16,809,920
Members
650,735
Latest member
Fruillor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom