Need Of Blessings

  • Thread starter Thread starter EasTNChik
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

EasTNChik

Guest
god You know my needs for tomorrow. I have laid them at your feet and I know that you will answer me on these requests for financial blessings.

Please help me lord before it is too late.

In your holy name I pray for a blessed week and a week of overflowing blessing monetarily.

Amen and Amen
 
I am praying for you and me both ###, we both need monetary miracles ### need them asap and it sounds like ### do too ....God help this woman please listen to our pleas and cover our situations with the blood of Jesus protect us and bring us devine intervention....amen amen amen
 
Merciful Lord, I put ### in your loving care and custody Lord, please send in abundant blessings and financial support in her life Lord. Lord she is put in her trust and faith in you Lord help her immediately Lord and show her that you alone are the real and the living God. Lord we believe that you will send in your help soon by your loving kindness and mercy and we thank you for it. Thank you Lord, Amen.
 
Amen.

Praise the Lord.

Matthew 6:33

But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father in Heaven! I think you for everything you are doing in my life and the life of others. I pray that you watch over my home and bring favor to my husband and I. We both need jobs and need that extra blessing to help us along the way. My husband has been looking for work and has not been...
Replies
9
Views
138
Please pray over me and my husband ### we are struggling financially and in our needs, we need blessings and things to work out. Please pray the Lord will help us and guide us.
Replies
7
Views
131
I thank you Lord for providing me with a roof over my head all this year. I’m grateful for your grace and I know that you can pour out your blessings with having a house of my own that my heart desires with my children please help me be financially stable so I can have on opportunity to make a...
Replies
6
Views
354
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,329
Messages
16,809,920
Members
650,735
Latest member
Fruillor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom