My Prayer.........

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ajit_Masih
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Ajit_Masih

Guest
Dear Lord Jesus I pray for this wonderful website through which so many people connect and pray for each other and

speak with you and our faith grow up strong. We pray that all religious people may come and use this website and know

you. Amen

My prayers are:-

1. Day by day am going through the evil things please pray that it may change.

2. I am 5 feet and 20 years of age please pray that Lord may give me a good height everyone teases me in the office as a child

3. We have financial problems so pray for that also.

4. Pray that Lord may make me his child I want to be a boy and want to make a band to worship him I don't know how to

play music but I have faith that Jesus will make me perfect for this

5. Please pray for my little brother he ran away last week and is still outside pray that he may come home soon.

That all and I know Lord will give me an answer through your prayers.
 
Father we give you glory and honor in Jesus name.

Lord we lift up to you ### and his prayers, Father we know you know all about him there is nothing hidden from you Lord God. Father we pray that you give him the strength to keep on resisting temptations and sins. Give him the wisdom and knowledge Lord that he will see your will in his life, and help him to walk in your righteousness Father. Teach him your ways and guide him in the right paths.

Lord God we know nothing is impossible you, use him in his workplace, let your light shine in his life that he will draw his co-workers to you Lord, and instead of being teased, your name will be glorified through him.

Father supply all his needs according to your riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19). Let him know that he is worth more than the sparrows and you know the things that he needs Lord, Father we thank you for your blessings that you are going to give him.

Use him Lord in all areas of his life. Let your will be done Father, and show him his talents. Not what we want Lord but what your will be done in our lives.

Father protect his brother who ran away from home and pierce his heart Lord to convict him of what he did and make him go home. Give peace to his family Lord and let there be forgiveness and love in their family, unite them Father by your Word, and love.

Thank you Father for hearing our prayers this is all for your glory and honor in Jesus mighty name we pray amen amen...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear lord help me to settle in Europe. In Jesus name Amen
Replies
10
Views
53
  • Article Article
Praying for your marriage and seeing no change? Dr. ### and prayer author ### explain why God’s answer may look different than you expect. Continue reading...
Replies
0
Views
5
Father God, I come before you with a heavy heart. I know my mistake i played a apart of in this situation. I pray that you will heal ### heart from the hurt and betrayal from ###. Please give him the eyes to see how sincere I am about this. Please give him the heart to forgive me and let him...
Replies
9
Views
81
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,329
Messages
16,809,920
Members
650,735
Latest member
Fruillor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom