Single

  • Thread starter Thread starter Likrisz
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Likrisz

Guest
Dear Saints,

please pray for me, because I am still single at the age of ###. I am waiting for God's choice, but it would be great if something happened soon. I have been waiting and praying and sometimes crying so long. Thank you.

###
 
Heavenly Father I lift up in prayer ###. God bless her with the man of her dreams. All in Your time/All according to Your will for her.
 
Heavenly father Jehovah, I come before your throne in the name of my Lord and savior Jesus Christ on behalf of ###. Lord I pray that you will bless her with a wonderful man who will love her and respect her and take care of her and be everything her heart desires... I pray that she be patient and wait for you to bless her with this man... I say this prayer in Jesus name... Amen.
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for you.

May God bless you and fulfill all of your wishes.

Amen ....!
 
Let’s Pray… Let’s Pray…
Dear God I ask in Jesus' name make me a Woman of God that is totally committed to You and Your plan for my life. May my love for You grow stronger with each passing day, month, and year if possible. Bless each and every desire that I have to line up to Your desire for my life. I want to be married to the man You Lord Jesus have hand picked out for me. I don’t want a bozo; I want a Boaz (Ruth Chapter 2-Chapter 4). I want my marriage to be a passionate example of Christ and the Church. So bless me with a husband that loves You with his life and will love me like Christ Loves His Church. Help my future husband and I to always remember what drew us to each other and show us both how to keep that Love strong and healthy in Christ Jesus. God please make this happen for me, the writer of this prayer, and the Single Christian Sister who sent this prayer to me; because she wants the best for me.
God in Jesus' name make this happen I pray. Amen, So Be It!!!!

Pass This Prayer On To 12 Single Christian Women or more….

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

please pray for me and my business as a single mom i’m struggling a little. please send prayers my way so i go through this tough period of my life gracefully. i have debt and business is not doing so great at the moment
Replies
11
Views
188
Please can you pray for me to deal with being childfree and single, coping with this in terms of judgment and place in society.
Replies
9
Views
165
Please continue to pray for a single mom who is trying to stay safe maintain stable living conditions/ housing for her 2 sons she is suffering financial hardships. She has been threatened by her meth addicted ex. who was living nearby please pray he is unable to locate it. Please also pray for...
Replies
13
Views
196
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,329
Messages
16,809,920
Members
650,735
Latest member
Fruillor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom