Anxious/worry

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mei
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mei

Guest
Lord please guide me out of my anxiety state and my worries about my ###. Help me to stop blaming myself for things that cannot be changed or may not be necessary my fault. Please bless us with energy and peace to tackle the next ### weeks.

I ask Lord to forgive our sins and carry us through the difficult times. Help my ### to make the right decisions and work hard to achieve his goal. I pray that God give him ### grades in his exams/assignment so that he can be accepted in the University course that he wish to do. Amen
 
Child of God,

Psalm 94:19 Tells Us…When I worried (when I am anxious) about many things, Your assuring words (God’s Word) soothed my soul with comfort and joy.

Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name, “Minister to my heart through your Holy Spirit and the Word of God. Comfort me with peace and understanding when my spirit is troubled and I am overwhelmed. Let me pray about everything and not worry about anything. And as I am praying let the presence of Your Holy Spirit comfort me, quiet my anxious thoughts and guard my heart and mind through Christ Jesus. Let me know that everything is going to be alright. That this will work out for my good.

When I don’t understand, give me understanding. When I don’t know which way to go, please direct my footsteps. Lead and guide me in the direction that You want me to take. Bless me with courage and deliver me from the spirit of fear when and if it tries to attack my faith with anxious thoughts. Bless me with strength when I am weak. Bless me with hope when all seems hopeless. Encourage Me Lord Jesus. Never let me give up on my God given dreams, and goals. Bless Me. Supply all my need. And all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for all those that care about me, those I care about, the writer of this prayer, and especially the one who sent this prayer to me. God Thank You for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen.” Amen, so be it.

Philippians 4:6,7 tells us …. To be anxious for nothing (don’t worry about anything), but in everything by prayer and supplication (pray, talk to God), with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Pass This Message On…

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi.. all I know is that I am not happy. I am anxious, worried, troubled at heart. I see my friends getting married and here I am..still far away from that dream I wish to have a child but there's no chance as of now. Also my current boyfriend has no job. Due to that I seem to be missing my ex...
Replies
6
Views
198
Extremely anxious over the last couple of days, in full panic mode, I could really do with your prayers. Please help me. Thankyou
Replies
16
Views
510
  • Article Article
Dear Lord, We desire to trust You more each day. No matter what circumstances we face or what happens next in this world, help us to hold fast to the Bible. Please suit us up in Your armor—with the helmet of salvation to guard our minds. When we’re cycling through anxious thoughts, please show...
Replies
0
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,329
Messages
16,809,920
Members
650,735
Latest member
Fruillor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom