Help Me All The Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulina

Beloved of All
Dear Lord, I am going to start my work today, and herewith I ask Your guidance and interference in the job. Please Lord, You know my relationship with my boss, that many times conducted so closely. This may result in negative points to ourselves if I don't bring this as well into my prayer for Your interference. Please help me to give my best to You in my work, please bless me safely in my working traveling. Please bless the company with peaceful working cooperation. Please also bless my sister and my brothers with great relationship with You and parents. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for you.

May God bless you and fulfill all of your wishes.

Amen ....!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I love God all the time as long as God loves me nonstop continue because God is so good all the time. God recognizes that I don't playing at all.
Replies
8
Views
158
Please provide more context or details about the text you would like to have redacted. This will help ensure that any sensitive information is appropriately handled while maintaining the integrity of the original content.
Replies
6
Views
190
They apologized to me a lot for what they did to me. They knew that they owed me a lot. I knew that I was correct because God knew that I didn't play at all. That's why I always tell the truth and my eyes everything to prove them wrong to learn a lesson. That's why God didn't play about me.
Replies
8
Views
142
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,329
Messages
16,809,920
Members
650,735
Latest member
Fruillor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom