Chicagoalnd Area ### ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mr w

Guest
dear god

sometime on ### please have ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, and ### (### who starred in ### videos) to the ### area house. lot of things will be like they were 10-15 years ago. the metra cars ###-### and ###-### will look like they did in ### and pace bus and cta will be like they are today. please answer this prayer and I won't ask for anything else. ###, the ###, and ### will all live together and the ### will live together. please make sure we are on the road by ### p.m. pick-up will be ### at ### ###, ### at ### ###, and ### at ### ###.

amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in my are is healed greatly I get to move out of US to live so im in a country in secret in my own Air because the Husbands need some guidance in hit to treat a lady with class favorable way for now on GREATLYY with the blood of Jesus
Replies
12
Views
60
Please no construction or car-works in the area under my balcony. Its very accoustique. Works only when i am not home. In Jesus name!! Amen. I want to rest and meditate about the word of God or sleep. In Jesus name. Especially saturday and sunday. In Jesus name amen. We have here very active men...
Replies
9
Views
166
Lord I thank you for allowing me to come to you in prayer at this time lord I ask that you will help us find a house that we can afford and in a good area and lord I know that you didn't bring me this far so me and my girls can be homeless so lord please help us find something in the next. Few...
Replies
7
Views
100
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,329
Messages
16,809,920
Members
650,735
Latest member
Fruillor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom