Praise You Father In Heaven:

  • Thread starter Thread starter babydoll
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

babydoll

Guest
Oh Heavenly Father, I humbly thank you in Jesus' mighty name for answering one prayer for peace. The person I have been pleading for to leave my family alone, has been finally told by my mum not to study outside my room. It is very sad that for my simplest prayers and cries and distress you take so long, but thanks for actually answering me—it means more than anything else. I ask you to continue this peace, and not let this person go back to being a terror—as she is very changeable and may have one or two demons inside her we suspect. So we break all principalities and domineering spirits in her in Jesus' mighty name.

Father, fill my home with peace, and remove all the fear from the last five years, in Jesus' name. And please reunite my cousin with his real wife and child. Help him be a man and break off this sick relationship he has with another cousin who stole him from his wife, and they are living as one. This woman preaches in church and she is living this life because she is also blood for me—we have a responsibility to ask you to please re-kindle my male cousin's heart for his wife, and what is pure, and to convict him gently and send him home. He is actually home in our country at the moment where his wife is, so please do something to reunite these lovers, she is still waiting for him. I cannot wait to hear that he is back with her and his child, who did nothing to deserve to live without this loving father.

Also, I beg you for your presence all over me, your presence will make what used to be hard come easy or with no effort. My whole life has been a struggle just to stay alive, so I am in need of your presence and your unquenchable favor upon my life. I need the glory of God upon me, and for you to fight my every battle starting right now. Bless my mum, strengthen her, heal every disease and infirmity, and let the meds not affect her memories, heal every pain in her and fill my mum with joy unspeakable. And please let her go home to her home country this month—I cannot be without my family, the extended family, who are my real siblings and parents. I need to badly—so please open every window and door under heaven. Amen.
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for you.

May God bless you and fulfill all of your wishes.

Amen ....!
 
Child of A King,

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will bless me. I need your blessing. I am Your Child. I am a child of the King. I need You to teach me how to love You, trust You and honor You with my whole life publicly and privately as a child of the King. Teach me how to dress, act, speak, conduct myself, live, and love like Your child; a child of the King. For You are The King of Kings. Do this for me Lord Jesus. And please do the same for every Christian in my life, my family, all my friends, the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me. God I thank You in advance for answering this prayer with a yes and amen.

Pass This Prayer On…

You Are Blessed, You Are A Child of the King,

Encourager ### ###, ###

### Minister & Christian Life Coach

PS: Do not be rash with your mouth, And let not your heart utter anything hastily before God. For God is in heaven, and you on earth; Therefore let your words be few. Ecclesiastes 5:2
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Oh Father, I want to share the best early birthday gift with my brothers and sisters today! ### did not fail me, even though the enemy tried to block me from going at every turn. First my stomach acted up, then I forgot my wallet at home then i walk back home from the bus stop and had to walk...
Replies
9
Views
242
Dear Heavenly Father, I come before You with gratitude, giving all thanks and glory to You, the Great Physician, for guiding me through a long and difficult season that I didn’t fully understand while I was living it. For ### months, my body was overwhelmed by ### that was far too strong for me...
Replies
14
Views
321
Dear Heavenly father thank you for everything i recieved good news and i wanted to share it with my brother and sisters. My old pcp told me my parathyroid was taken out along with my thyroid and that my calcium level where dropping. so i spent one year thinking i no longer have a parathyroid...
Replies
14
Views
271
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,356
Messages
16,810,104
Members
650,749
Latest member
Shenlor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom