Depression

  • Thread starter Thread starter elaine777
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

elaine777

Guest
Lord, please heal me from my depression. I'm suffering God.
 
Heavenly Father I stand in agreement with this person to be healed from depression. In Jesus Name AMEN
 
God in Heaven, we pray for all those undergoing depression, that the Lord will work out Your perfect will in their situation and bring about healing in Jesus Mighty Name, Amen. We ask that Jesus Christ, You are The Great Physician, please heal all those that have undergone depression, let the fire of God destroy all causes of infirmity. We speak peace to all the patients and ask the healing virtue of Our Lord God will flow through the brain, through every vein, tissue, cell, ligament and that healing will manifest. We believe that God's desire is manifest in your life. His desire is written in 3 John 2 “Dear friend, I pray that you may enjoy good health and that all may go well with you, even as your soul is getting along.”
 
Dear Heavenly Father I pray that you touch ###'s life and lift that spirit of depression from her! And fill her life with your comforting presence, and give her that peace that passes all understanding! Lord show her the power of your love so great that it will flow out of her and touch others, I pray and thankyou Lord in the Precious Name of Jesus Christ, Amen! God Bless You ###, May the Lord give you his life changing power, and the joy of the Lord will be your strength, Amen! I will keep you in my prayers! Sincerely ###. ( ### ) Keep in touch! God really cares about you! And so do His children. Now give thanks unto the Lord, for He is Good, and His mercy endures forever! ( Psalms 136:1 ) And cast all your cares upon Him for He careth for you! ( 1 Peter 5:7 ) .
 
Lord, I pray You touch the life of this sister with Your Love and impart her the faith to believe that all is well, no matter what. I pray she can surrender her problems to You. I pray she can believe that there may be challenges but that You are there to help her through. I pray in Jesus Name. amen
 
Lord God lift this person out of her
depression. Let her see the light of
day in your eyes. Make her once again
be happy in Jesus name I pray
 
Child of God,

God honors and favors those who walk in obedience to His Word. I want God to honor and favor the both of us. God has given us and all His Children the grace and strength to obey His Word.

This Is My Prayer Request, "That you and I will fall more in love with God and always and forever walk in Obedience To The Word of God. That we will honor and respect God with our lives."

Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name that my e-mail buddy and I will fall more in love with you and always and forever walk in obedience to the Word of God. That we will always love, honor and respect You Lord Jesus with our lives. Lord Jesus please give every member of my family, all those connected to me, and the writer of this prayer that desire and love for You (that can’t be quenched, denied, or ignored) to walk in obedience to Your Word also. Amen!!!!

Pass This Prayer To All Your Christian E-Mail Buddies!!!

You Are So Loved By God,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been saved since I was ### and I'm ###. Ive still been suffering from unbearable anxiety and depression that makes my life really difficult. I really don't know what or how to pray for the depression and anxiety to go away. I take medication that helps me function but that's all it does.
Replies
12
Views
154
Please pray for me about experiencing depression...I don't know what's causing it - maybe where I live...please pray. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
97
Hello, I’m humbly asking for prayer for my son, ### who is a freshman in college and currently struggling with depression. As he navigates this new chapter in his life, he has been feeling lost and hopeless. Please pray that God surrounds him with His love, gives him strength and peace, and...
Replies
10
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,354
Messages
16,810,096
Members
650,748
Latest member
Toasararr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom