Pregnant & Alone

  • Thread starter Thread starter BelieverinChrist
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BelieverinChrist

Guest
Lord Jesus, please don't let me go through this pregnancy alone. Bring ### closer to me Lord & I pray for him to take full responsibility for me & his baby. I am having such a hard time with this pregnancy both physically & emotionally. I do not want to cause my baby any harm. Please give me the strength to embrace this pregnancy Lord. I pray for all my ultrasounds & blood work to reveal a strong & healthy baby. Help me to stay focused on you Lord instead of my lonely situation. Send ### convictions Lord so that he may know that what he is doing to the both of us is wrong in your eyes. Pour out financial blessings from heaven Lord to help me keep up with all the mounting medical bills. All this I pray & ask in the Almighty name of Jesus Christ. Amen, amen, amen!
 
Dear Lord,

Please save this child of yours who has come to you with all her hope. Take to that man and make him understand all the situation and bring the responsibility for him, Provide this women with all the good health and also the baby with good health, Comfort this women and be with her all through her life.

Praise the Lord!

Amen!!
 
God has given his angels orders to protect His own. Psalm 91:11 For He orders His angels to protect you wherever you go.

God hears your prayer. He delights when we come to him and ask him to help us. He wants to give us the things we need, not the things we think we need. Sometimes the answers we get to prayers aren’t what we want or expect or they take longer than we think they should. But, none of that is the absence of answers. God hears every prayer no matter what method of praying you use: speaking, singing, or thinking. Even our actions can be a prayer to God. I pray with hope that the following words will provide spiritual comfort and inspiration.

Dear Lord,

Thank you for hearing my prayers. In this time of need, strengthen me. You are my strength and my shield; You are my refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. I know, Father, that Your eyes go to and fro throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts long for You. The body grows weary, but my hope is in You to renew my strength. I do not fear, for You are with me. I am not dismayed or overwhelmed, for You are my God. I know You will strengthen me and help me; that You will uphold me with Your righteous hand. Even as the shadows of evil or illness cover me, I feel the comfort of Your strength, O Lord. Amen.
 
god will take you through this difficult time.. A new baby, god bless you with that. And everything will be just fine. God is good and so are you. And this baby will be strong and healthy. I am sure
 
Lord Jesus, we pray that your child deliver a healthy baby. Lord bring her peace and tranquility, help her with her financial needs & bring ### to his family where he should be, heart & soul. Amen.
 
Sweet Blessings relax and the Lord will guide you into the right path, increase your faith that will settle worry and fears. Decide to be a positive person in Christ; whatever happens, it will develop you, so face things. Be self-sufficient as well, you can do it girl, the greatest blessings shine on your life and BLESS ALL OF YOU IN CHRIST.
 
Child of God,

God honors and favors those who walk in obedience to His Word. I want God to honor and favor the both of us. God has given us and all His Children the grace and strength to obey His Word.

This Is My Prayer Request, "That you and I will fall more in love with God and always and forever walk in Obedience To The Word of God. That we will honor and respect God with our lives."

Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name that my e-mail buddy and I will fall more in love with you and always and forever walk in obedience to the Word of God. That we will always love, honor and respect You Lord Jesus with our lives. Lord Jesus please give every member of my family, all those connected to me, and the writer of this prayer that desire and love for You (that can’t be quenched, denied, or ignored) to walk in obedience to Your Word also. Amen!!!!

Pass This Prayer To All Your Christian E-Mail Buddies!!!

You Are So Loved By God,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
"Have faith in God. For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be removed and be cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says. Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them." Mark 11:22-24

Continue in prayer, and watch in the same with thanksgiving; Colossians 4:2

**For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. Psalm 91:11**

You must focus on YOURSELF as an intercessor for the unborn child. The child is a blessing from the Lord. I know that it's easier said than done. Believe in His promises. If you delight in Him, He will give you ALL the desires of YOUR heart. There is NO NEED for hurt, sadness, or mental distress over ###'s actions! Anything that the Lord intended FOR YOU, will BE YOURS on HIS time, I assure you. No matter what ### does or does NOT do—the Lord is a provider, He is the all sufficient one! He will make a way out of no way. Remain in HIM.......the reward will be MORE than what YOU expected & desired. No matter what it looks like, trust that HE'S working it out for your good. There is NO need for anger or fear. The Lord is with you.........Let ### be, read your word & lean NOT on your own understanding & watch.......I don't know if you're a new believer or seasoned believer IF you remember NOTHING, not this "Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting." When you THINK to become emotionally disturbed, refer to His word, this verse is helpful..........

“Do not be afraid nor dismayed… for the battle is not yours, but God’s… You will not need to fight in this battle… stand still and see the salvation of the Lord…” (2 Chronicles 20:15–17) take care...................and congrats on your new baby!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My fiance was everything I wanted. The year leading until I met him I was alone, betrayed by everyone in my life, suicidal, and depressed. For about a year. Then he came to my life, offered protection, support, and partnership. He was everything I ever dreamed of after believing I would never...
Replies
9
Views
172
I already sent prayer request about my two year old baby got ear cut middle and happened 4 stitches but still I'm feeling sad and depression that bcoz of my negligence she got injured and I'm feeling to die day by day cause my husband also not go work he is at home only I use to work office work...
Replies
6
Views
278
I am seeking physical healing and God's blessing to be able to carry healthy pregnancies and safely deliver healthy babies. I have complete faith in God and in Novena, and I believe in the power of prayer. I humbly ask everyone to please keep me in your collective prayers, asking the Lord to...
Replies
11
Views
216
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,349
Messages
16,810,020
Members
650,742
Latest member
Dhairyor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom