Thank You Lord

  • Thread starter Thread starter swits
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

swits

Guest
Dear Friends, I am back again here to thank each one of you for your most precious prayers for me. It has been past 8 months that I have gone a long way with my pregnancy and now the time has come for me. It's been going well with time with a few ups and downs. I thank each one of you for your prayers and support. Tomorrow is a crucial day for me since my doctor is going to decide the date of my baby's delivery, I need the same support and your precious prayers for a safe and normal delivery. Thank you, my dear friends, brother and sister, and pray that God may grant each one of you whatever you ask for. Thank you once again. The Lord has always been answering my prayers and never disappointed me, and I have the same trust even now... Thank you, Lord. Thank you.
 
Father God, I thank You that this unborn child will be born healthy, whole and complete in You. I plead the blood of Jesus over this child, from the crown of his head to the soles of his feet. I thank You that this child is already blessed, prosperous, protected, healthy, and wealthy.

Lord, ease the concerns of the parents. May they cast their cares upon You so You can keep them in perfect peace. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, we ask that you guide your child through her delivery & that the baby be healthy. Amen.
 
Child of God,

God honors and favors those who walk in obedience to His Word. I want God to honor and favor the both of us. God has given us and all His Children the grace and strength to obey His Word.

This Is My Prayer Request, "That you and I will fall more in love with God and always and forever walk in Obedience To The Word of God. That we will honor and respect God with our lives."

Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name that my e-mail buddy and I will fall more in love with you and always and forever walk in obedience to the Word of God. That we will always love, honor and respect You Lord Jesus with our lives. Lord Jesus please give every member of my family, all those connected to me, and the writer of this prayer that desire and love for You (that can’t be quenched, denied, or ignored) to walk in obedience to Your Word also. Amen!!!!

Pass This Prayer To All Your Christian E-Mail Buddies!!!

You Are So Loved By God,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Dear Lord, I bless Your Great and Wonderful Name that You have done a great work upon ###. Please bless her delivery with safety and away from any trouble. Please bless her health, her body system to preparing the delivery. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for you.

May God bless you and fulfill all of your wishes.

Amen ....!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, in Jesus' name, I thank You for slowly restoring my beloved's family and her bond with her son who is approaching more after leaving home. I keep praying for them for peace and protection with Your precious blood and also for my relationship with her so You bless us with the miracle of...
Replies
11
Views
214
Last night, while in bed and in the presence of the Lord, I felt the Lord Jesus Christ mend my cracked tooth. I am so grateful. He can do anything. I pray that everyone receives their miracle. Thank You, Lord! You are so good. Please help me to repent of all idolatries. Please help me take care...
Replies
11
Views
194
Heavenly Father, I pray silent requests - thank You, in Jesus' Name amen
Replies
12
Views
211
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,354
Messages
16,810,096
Members
650,748
Latest member
Toasararr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom