Obey God & You Will Be Blessed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Encourager

The Encourager
This Is My Prayer Request....Pray in Jesus' name, "That you and I will always and forever walk in Obedience To The Word of God. That we will honor and respect God with our lives. God has given all His Children the grace and strength to obey His Word." Thank YOU For Taking Your Time To Pray For The Both Of Us.

PS: God honors and favors those who walk in obedience and I want God to honor and favor the both of us. God has given all His Children the grace and strength to obey His Word.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Amen! I totally agree. Dear Lord Jesus Christ. Make us to be obedient to Your teachings and to obey You at all times. We love You immensely and we pray that You will expand the love that is in our hearts even more. Thank You love for making us Your children and for giving us the truth. We need You and ask for Your favor upon us. Thank You for Who You are in our lives. Amen.
 
Dear Encourager:

Nothing and no one is able to separate me from God's love. Romans 8:38,39 And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from His love. Death can't, and life can't. The angels can't, and the demons can't. Our fears for today, our worries about tomorrow, and even the powers of hell can't keep God's love away. Whether we are high above the sky or in the deepest ocean, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord.
 
Amen and so true, please pray that I obey God Jehovah. Please keep ### in your prayers, I feel let down so I'm giving ### grief please pray that I come out of my slum when I first met Jesus I was so excited, and used to talk to ### every day, now I fight with ### every day because I feel let down I'm so angry!....but the title of this thread is so true!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God has been asking me to take steps of faith so that both people I know and don't know might be saved. However, this comes at a personal cost for me. Please pray for me for courage, obedience, and love. Matthew 18:19 "Again I say to you, if two of you agree on earth about anything they ask, it...
Replies
9
Views
216
God has been asking me to take steps of faith so that both people I know and don't know might be saved. However, this comes at a personal cost for me. Please pray for me for courage, obedience, and love. Mark 11:23-24 Truly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be taken up and thrown...
Replies
5
Views
159
🙏 Father, thank You for the apostolic prayers, some of which are “I pray that your love abounds still more and more in true knowledge and real discerning, so we perceive what is best (Make the Best Choices, distinguish the things that differ), Phil 1:9-10. Fill us with the knowledge of Your will...
Replies
7
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,386
Messages
16,810,672
Members
650,766
Latest member
Cheulxarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom