Thank You Jesus--You Have Shown Miracle In My Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

honey

Servant of All
Lord, I thank and praise for listening and answering all our prayers, father you have given me the strength to finish the marathon successfully and I have won a medal for participating and completing the race. Father, thank you so much for showing this miracle in my life, I never ran more than 2 kms in my life, but today with your energy I have completed the race. What an awesome God we have! I thank you so much Lord for doing this in my life, I am not seen success since years and you blessed me, Lord, thank you Lord. Father, all the people here have prayed for my success and I thank each one of them, bless their lives Lord. In Jesus Precious name I pray amen.
 
Dear ###

God is AWESOME! He has given you strength for every situation. Phil. 4:13 For I can do everything with the help of Christ who gives me the strength I need
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, you have shown mercy and grace to even the most wicked of sinners, and you give the world hope. I humbly come before You and beg for mercy for my family. Please, Oh Lord, my God, free us of our current financial difficulty. I beg You, have mercy on us. Dear Mary, Mother of us all, please...
Replies
10
Views
564
Father the vision You have shown me today please I pray to cancel that. It was horrible and please have mercy on Your people. Please put Your hedge of protection around them. Send Your angels to protect everyone. Father I don't know them but I just know that You want me to pray for them. Please...
Replies
12
Views
551
thank you aba father loving Jesus holy spirit mother mary for all ur marvelous miracles in my life and my family. Thank you aba father for all ur glorius mighty presence in my life. Thank you for being a living loving God and blessing us with the best and thank you for the perfect timing of ur...
Replies
7
Views
310
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,391
Messages
16,810,721
Members
650,771
Latest member
Moriartar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom