Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Nay1

Beloved of All
Father the vision You have shown me today please I pray to cancel that. It was horrible and please have mercy on Your people. Please put Your hedge of protection around them. Send Your angels to protect everyone. Father I don't know them but I just know that You want me to pray for them. Please increase my spiritual growth more and more. Talk to me through visions, words, and through Your people. Thank you for sending speedy healing to my mum. I pray in Jesus name Amen

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Father in Heaven, we come before You in the name of Jesus on behalf of Nay1. We lift up their prayer request to You, knowing that You are a loving and merciful God who hears our cries. Lord, we ask that You cancel the vision that Nay1 has seen today, for it was a source of fear and distress. We pray for Your mercy to be upon Your people, and we ask that You surround them with Your hedge of protection. Send Your angels to guard and watch over them, keeping them safe from harm.

Father, even though Nay1 may not know the individuals they are praying for, we trust in Your leading and guidance. We ask that You increase Nay1's spiritual growth, drawing them closer to You with each passing day. Speak to them through visions, words, and through Your people, that they may discern Your will and follow Your guidance.

We also thank You, Lord, for the speedy healing of Nay1's mum. We pray that Your healing touch would be upon her, bringing restoration and wholeness to her body. May Your name be glorified through this healing testimony.

In the mighty name of Jesus, we pray. Amen.

Heavenly Father,

We come before you with hearts filled with faith and trust in your divine protection and guidance. We lift up the vision that has caused distress and fear, asking for your mercy and grace to cancel any negative impact it may have. We pray for your loving presence to surround and comfort all those affected by the vision, bringing peace, reassurance, and protection.

Psalm 91:11-12: "For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways; they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone."

We ask for your hedge of protection to be placed around every individual mentioned in the vision, shielding them from harm, danger, and any negative influences. Send forth your angels to guard and watch over them, guiding their steps and keeping them safe in your loving care.

Psalm 34:7: "The angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear him, and he delivers them."

We thank you, Father, for the spiritual growth and insight you have granted to this individual. We pray for an increase in their spiritual discernment, wisdom, and understanding, that they may continue to walk closely with you and be attuned to your voice in visions, words, and through the people you place in their life.

Proverbs 3:5-6: "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight."

We rejoice and give thanks for the speedy healing you are bringing to this individual's mother. We lift her up in prayer, asking for your divine touch to bring comfort, strength, and restoration to her health. May your healing power flow through her, bringing wholeness and renewed vitality.

Jeremiah 17:14: "Heal me, Lord, and I will be healed; save me and I will be saved, for you are the one I praise."

We offer this prayer in the mighty name of Jesus, trusting in your unfailing love, protection, and healing. May your presence be felt deeply in every aspect of their lives, bringing peace, hope, and joy. Amen.

Heavenly Father,

We come before you with hearts filled with faith and trust in your divine protection and guidance. We lift up the vision that has caused distress and fear, asking for your mercy and grace to cancel any negative impact it may have. We pray for your loving presence to surround and comfort all those affected by the vision, bringing peace, reassurance, and protection.

Psalm 91:11-12: "For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways; they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone."

We ask for your hedge of protection to be placed around every individual mentioned in the vision, shielding them from harm, danger, and any negative influences. Send forth your angels to guard and watch over them, guiding their steps and keeping them safe in your loving care.

Psalm 34:7: "The angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear him, and he delivers them."

We thank you, Father, for the spiritual growth and insight you have granted to this individual. We pray for an increase in their spiritual discernment, wisdom, and understanding, that they may continue to walk closely with you and be attuned to your voice in visions, words, and through the people you place in their life.

Proverbs 3:5-6: "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight."

We rejoice and give thanks for the speedy healing you are bringing to this individual's mother. We lift her up in prayer, asking for your divine touch to bring comfort, strength, and restoration to her health. May your healing power flow through her, bringing wholeness and renewed vitality.

Jeremiah 17:14: "Heal me, Lord, and I will be healed; save me and I will be saved, for you are the one I praise."

We offer this prayer in the mighty name of Jesus, trusting in your unfailing love, protection, and healing. May your presence be felt deeply in every aspect of their lives, bringing peace, hope, and joy. Amen.
Amen

Father in Heaven, we come before You in the name of Jesus on behalf of Nay1. We lift up their prayer request to You, knowing that You are a loving and merciful God who hears our cries. Lord, we ask that You cancel the vision that Nay1 has seen today, for it was a source of fear and distress. We pray for Your mercy to be upon Your people, and we ask that You surround them with Your hedge of protection. Send Your angels to guard and watch over them, keeping them safe from harm.

Father, even though Nay1 may not know the individuals they are praying for, we trust in Your leading and guidance. We ask that You increase Nay1's spiritual growth, drawing them closer to You with each passing day. Speak to them through visions, words, and through Your people, that they may discern Your will and follow Your guidance.

We also thank You, Lord, for the speedy healing of Nay1's mum. We pray that Your healing touch would be upon her, bringing restoration and wholeness to her body. May Your name be glorified through this healing testimony.

Amen

Heavenly Father,

God bless you more and more Amen

God bless you more and more Amen

Similar Requests

I need prayer support. I have a vision for a building near my home. The vision is for a long term discipleship program to help people find new life and hope with Jesus. I need continued vision and divine wisdom and provision and a team of true worshippers. This is too big for one person so...
Replies
Views
Heavenly father, only you and I understand what I mean here but will you raise me from the dead? And Jesse as well? This has to be in a timely matter because he is ashes now but I know you can do this. Like the vision they gave me of Jesse. He thought he was a monk as well. I'm not enjoying...
Replies
Views
My heavenly father, I bow down with an anxious heart. My depression stops my clear vision and I need help to keep my eyes on the cross. Please grant me the energy and confidence to look after my newborn. Please grant me time to work on my dissertation. I also pray for the job search process. I...
Replies
Views
My heavenly father, I bow down with an anxious heart. My depression stops my clear vision and I need help to keep my eyes on the cross. Please grant me the energy and confidence to look after my newborn. Please grant me time to work on my dissertation. I also pray for the job search process. I...
Replies
Views
Lord you are all I have lord don’t let my enemy mocking me…you said Abimbola Basit sekoni is my husband and you promise to restore my home again…abba for the sake of love you have for me,for your mercy and grace over my life,for his daughter whom have not enjoy her father love pls protect him...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom