Prayer For A Breakthrough

  • Thread starter Thread starter anna7
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
God bless this child of God with the breakthrough that is needed in their life. Work everything out for their Good. Let them know that they are in the Master's hands and all is well. Bless them exceedingly abundantly above all they have ever asked, thought, are prayed. Crown their head with wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and great favor as they grow and mature in the true knowledge of God’s Word. In Jesus' name I pray!!!
default_heart2.gif
 
I thank our heavenly father for your prayer and encouragement. I sometimes get to this point where I have such spiritual repression from so many sources that I find it difficult to pray. I am determined to stay here-seeking the face of our Heavenly father for clarity and answers. I feel the presence of the Lord removing the attack of the enemy as you all are praying. Thank the Lord- our great King! I will trust and obey you-as I wait for you to speak.
 
Father, in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ our Lord, and through the power of the Holy Spirit, I pray for a breakthrough in the life of ###. Continue to bless her and send provisions. Allow her to experience the abundant life as you promised. Thank you Lord in Jesus name. Amen!
 
Lord in Jesus name touch ### and bring her breakthrough, cover her by the blood of the lamb and set a hedge around her and bring her into victory in Jesus name
 
Eternal God, God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, my God, I call up You on behalf of ###. She stands in a need of a breakthrough. You who opens doors and no one can close them, I petition to Your throne of Grace that You a window of blessing upon her life. I pray that You give her the needed breakthrough according to Your tender mercies. Thank Lord for being Who you are in Jesus name we pray Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please stand with my husband and me in prayer for a total financial breakthrough. We are asking God to open doors for stable, fulfilling jobs for both of us. Please pray for favor during our job applications and interviews, and for God's peace and provision to cover our family's needs while we...
Replies
14
Views
286
Please touch and agree! We need prayers Father God, Lord Jesus, Tonight I come before You with a heart that is heavy, but a spirit that still believes. Just hours ago, I lifted my voice in praise and worship. I honored You. I called upon Your name. And then, in the middle of my worship, a storm...
Replies
11
Views
303
I pray my financial status gets well.. I get clients on my day..my days have been dry and I don't know what's happening. Please lord help me go through this and manoeuvre. Pray for me I get past this
Replies
11
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,367
Messages
16,810,296
Members
650,756
Latest member
Halieriernar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom