Thank You My Lord

  • Thread starter Thread starter tess
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tess

Guest
Lord, I thank you for taking care of me even sometimes I don't feel you're not answering my prayers. I'm sorry if I'm too proud to admit that I need you in my life. Lord, you know what my heart desires and you know what I should do. Please, my lord, show me one more miracle....help me with what I'm hoping for..this is not for me but for my family back home. Thank you again...and I love you, my lord, with all my heart.
 
Psalm 37:4

Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart.

In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Lord in Jesus name You know the need Lord we ask that You supply it and touch this family let ### give You all the glory and honor and let her worship and live for You always in Jesus name...
 
Lord, reveal YOurself to ### in such a way that will dissipe all her doubts and turn her life unto.

I pray that she trusts from what You have already showed her. Thank you Father for hearing and answering this prayer in Jesus name Amen!
 
Know that Somebody, Somewhere Is Praying Just For You. Be Encouraged!

I have asked God to honor your prayer request. Keep Your Focus on God. Isaiah 26:3 tells You, child of God: Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. Jer. 29:11 tells you: For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. God Has Great Plans for Your Life…Trust God. He Loves YOU. Everything will be alright!!!!

You stay prayerful and thankful unto God. Pray about everything and don’t worry about anything. Don’t worry about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication (pray, talk to God), with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Stay in God’s Word. Meditate upon His Word. Confess God’s Word over your life. And walk in obedience to the Word of God. God has given you and all His Children the grace and strength to obey His Word. God honors obedience.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I cry out to You my Lord, and God. In this time of apostasy, and the great falling away, I ask that You use Your prophet, and servant. That You use me to bring about that early church of the book of Acts in the city ### grew up. You have told me NOT to settle for anything less than what that...
Replies
8
Views
173
I just posted a prayer request, and my son ### home! Thank you God. Thank you Jesus and thank you to everyone who prayed for us.
Replies
8
Views
153
Dear God thank you for giving up your son on the cross to die for our sins. Thank you for letting my son to have met a nice young person into his life to give him some happiness and for both of them to help and enjoy each other's company. Thank you for helping my wife to listen to another...
Replies
9
Views
217
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,427
Messages
16,811,119
Members
650,800
Latest member
Ashuanxaenvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom