So Much In Needed For Prayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

missnan67

Servant of All
PLEASE PRAY FOR MY BOYFRIEND'S DAUGHTER SHE HAS A BABY AND HAS NOT BEEN TAKING CARE OF HER. HER GRANDMA HAS BEEN AND IS NO SHAPE TO DO SO IT HAS BEEN TOLD THAT SHE IS ON DRUGS AND ON THE STREETS HAVE NOT SEEN HER IN A LONG TIME THE BABY NEEDS HER MOMMY BACK PRAYING LORD PLEASE HEAR MY PLEA AND TAKE ### AWAY FROM THE DUMB AND SEE SHE IS BACK WITH THE BABY... MEAN TIME PLEASE LORD GIVE HER GRANDMA STRENGTH TO CARE FOR THE LIL ONE LORD I PRAY SOME ONE WILL STEP UP AND HELP OUT WITH HER LORD YOU KNOW HER GRANDMA IS ### AND ILL AND LORD I PRAY FOR PEACE BETWEEN ### AND HER DAD LORD I PRAY FOR SO MUCH PEACE HERE IN THIS FAMILY IN JESUS NAME AMEN...
 
Lord touch this situation and bind the spirit and stronghold of drugs and bring her to her senses...Lord send someone to her life to witness and help her get help..touch this ### with strength to take care of this child or make a way for someone who is able to take the child to care for them in Jesus name we pray...
 
Lord hear this prayer and bring passion for prayer to his daughter. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

hi my name is ### I was in this relationship for about 1 and a half almost 2 years. It was a Christian relationship. In the beginning of our relationship we were good but as time went on our flaws started showing in the relationship and that’s what broke us. She was a big part of my life...
Replies
10
Views
235
I really appreciate you guys for helping me out. Thank you. I don’t really have an answer for sure if she meant it when she said she is getting married because she told me that after 4 months of the break up. So she fully like moved on that fast or she was just trying to push me away. Because...
Replies
11
Views
247
Hello brothers and sisters I will just get to the point I have followed Jesus Christ for 3 years but my past sexual immorality still torments me I ask specifically for prayers to be delivered from Baphomet a disgusting sexual and destructive demon I beg for help here I need as many prayers as...
Replies
12
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,367
Messages
16,810,296
Members
650,756
Latest member
Halieriernar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom