Myself And ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter mapanga
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mapanga

Guest
dear GOD forgive all my sins, make me to forgive, those that wronged me and let them forgive me as well, give me a peace of mind, give my mother better health free from hyper - tension and any sickness, restore peace and harmony in my family, bless me financial, thanks for making me to understand the bible and pray in JESUS CHRIST name amen and amen.
 
May the Almighty hear the prayers of this believer and bless him. "Loka samastha sughino bhavandu" (May people from all around the world be happy)
 
Lord and merciful Father, please forgive us all undeserving as we are. Give us all a steadfast mind trusting fully in You so we may have peace in our lives.

Heavenly Father, I'm also praying for physical and spiritual healing for this family, specially ###'s mother, and that conflicts within them will be peacefully resolved. May You also bless ### financially so that he may further serve You. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Lord as You promised in Isaiah 1:18 "Come now, and let us reason together, though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool." Father, I join ### and come, to confess sins that easy besset him. According to your words they shall be forgiven, give him peace of mind and regulate his mother's blood pressure.

Father restore peace and harmony in his family and bless him financially in Jesus. Open his understanding as he reads and meditate upon your word. Lord, you said that "if ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land" (Isaiah 1:19) Father, ### is willing and obedient, allow him to eat the good of the land in Jesus name. Amaen
 
Know that Somebody, Somewhere Is Praying Just For You. Be Encouraged!

I have asked God to honor your prayer request. Keep Your Focus on God. Isaiah 26:3 tells You, child of God: Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. Jer. 29:11 tells you: For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. God Has Great Plans for Your Life…Trust God. He Loves YOU. Everything will be alright!!!!

You stay prayerful and thankful unto God. Pray about everything and don’t worry about anything. Don’t worry about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication (pray, talk to God), with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Stay in God’s Word. Meditate upon His Word. Confess God’s Word over your life. And walk in obedience to the Word of God. God has given you and all His Children the grace and strength to obey His Word. God honors obedience.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Some reason the other one clicked to post it & I didn't mean to. In order to love my neighbour as I myself, I need to love myself first, but how do i love myself & how do i know if I already do? How do i even know that I love God? Is it the action rather than the feeling for both cases? Is...
Replies
10
Views
209
I need prayer and help. I feel deep hopelessness and despair. My identity has been under attack and I feel I have lost a great part of myself that I will never get back. I have deep resentment and unforgiveness towards myself because of this. I kept making the wrong choices over and over again...
Replies
11
Views
380
LIFE IN I GET A NEW ADDRESS TODAY WHERE I CAN MOVE MY 3 OFFSPRINGS CAN STAY ANYTIME THEY WANT TO THATS COMPLETELY SAFE FROM HATERS SATAN WHO AND WHAT IS ACTING LIKE SATAN DEMONS CREATURES SCOUTS SPYS APACHES DIVERTERS OF BLESSINGS TODAY I GET MY SECOND JOB THURD JOB FOURTH JOB AND MY OWN...
Replies
7
Views
125
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,367
Messages
16,810,296
Members
650,756
Latest member
Halieriernar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom