Thanksgiving For God's Rebuke

  • Thread starter Thread starter ZALDY
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

ZALDY

Guest
Lord, thank you for rebuking me today. Forgive me Lord if sometimes we forget that we have a good God like you. Forgive me if I do things on my own way, forgive me if I made you small into our eyes, forgive me if I forgot that we have a Living God who taking care of us, provides all our needs, our refuge and ever present help in times of troubles. Lord, I am giving everything to you, every needs, every problems we have its all yours as you said in thy words "Cast all your burdens to Jesus and he will cares for you". Lord, continue to surround us with your favor, continue to open the windows of heaven and pour-out your blessings unto us. I pray that you will gonna restore back the blessings that satan stole from us. Any spirit or works of the devil trying to hinder the blessings flow I rebuke it, in Jesus name. Lord, you said we don't have because we didn't ask. Thank you Lord, and I am claiming that I will received all the answer of my prayers. In mighty name of Jesus. Amen!
 
Heavenly Father, I'm praying in agreement with ###. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
I stand in agreement with my brother ### continue to touch his every need and let favor fall upon him and his family in Jesus name...
 
Know that Somebody, Somewhere Is Praying Just For You. Be Encouraged!

I have asked God to honor your prayer request. Keep Your Focus on God. Isaiah 26:3 tells You, child of God: Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. Jer. 29:11 tells you: For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. God Has Great Plans for Your Life…Trust God. He Loves YOU. Everything will be alright!!!!

You stay prayerful and thankful unto God. Pray about everything and don’t worry about anything. Don’t worry about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication (pray, talk to God), with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Stay in God’s Word. Meditate upon His Word. Confess God’s Word over your life. And walk in obedience to the Word of God. God has given you and all His Children the grace and strength to obey His Word. God honors obedience.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🙌 "O LORD, our Lord, how majestic is Your name in all the earth! You have set Your glory above the heavens" Ps 8:1 -- Father I want to thank You for working in the lives of our family members, friends and acquaintances in church and the business space. We have been asking for quality, Christian...
Replies
7
Views
292
I pray in thanksgiving for our Lord’s Goodness for healing my daughter of her gastrointestinal health this week. Thank You Father!
Replies
8
Views
274
Heavenly Father, I thank You for Your love, grace, and daily provision. Grant me wisdom to lead my life, family, business, career, relationships, friendships, and finances according to Your will. Teach me good stewardship, integrity, peace, and contentment in all things. Guide my steps and...
Replies
7
Views
136
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,386
Messages
16,810,672
Members
650,766
Latest member
Cheulxarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom