2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

G
  • Locked
Please pray for ### for a peace of heart, to be humble and pleasing to the Lord with no selfishness or greediness. Also pray that ### will not have any nightmares and for the Lord to bless ### and that ### will gain more self control and love others and ### more. Thankyou ever so much :rainbow:
Replies
4
Views
224
G
  • Locked
Hi:) Praise the Lord! This request for my own sister - ###.... Do me one favour please, My sister – ### , She is not feeling well suffering from “Vicingâ€.. She can't able to breathe properly. In night time, she can't able to sleep properly.. Please pray for my sister.. She wants to...
Replies
6
Views
348
  • Locked
Dear friends I need your prayer, I need to pay my bills tomorrow, I have no money my business is not gaining much. I am worried and feel ashamed to my landlord it's been ### that I was not able to pay my rent. My electric bill is already over due and have no money to pay. Please pray for me for...
Replies
9
Views
441
S
  • Locked
HI EVERYONE, MY GIRLFRIEND AND FUTURE FIANCE AND WIFE, IS SICK, SHE IS CURRENTLY IN THE HOSPITAL SUFFERING FROM AN INFLAMED LIVER, SHE IS IN THE ICU AND CANT HAVE VISITORS AT THIS TIME, IM REALLY WORRIED ABOUT HER, BUT I ALSO HAVE FAITH, WE PLAN ON SPENDING FOREVER TOGETHER, WE PRAY, AND WE...
Replies
5
Views
6K
J
  • Locked
my husband and i have took in my ### and we are late on paying our rent. we are having financial problem and we need help bad...
Replies
4
Views
297
W
  • Locked
my daughter, her son, and myself are living with someone cause of some financial problems I had a few years back, it is so hard. We have hardly any income so we are unable to move, the people we live with take what little we make, and do nothing for us. We struggle to keep food with what little...
Replies
4
Views
303
  • Locked
Pray for me please I have been suffering from dandruff and itchy scalp for years recently I saw a bloody and dry spot in my scalp. Please pray that the bloody spot heal and that the itch stop and that the dandruff disappear forever. I have been suffering from bad allergies allergens for a month...
Replies
5
Views
600
G
  • Locked
God please speak to him tell him to forgive me, tell him to have faith in me that it is going to work out, that I am changed, tell him to give me a chance, tell him to contact me. Save him for me. Don't let him have a partner in Jesus name. Amen. Thank you God, Jesus and Holy Spirit. Amen
Replies
4
Views
378
S
  • Locked
Father, I pray for ###'s health. Please help him to feel better and to get rest. Lord, help him to not get exhausted of caring for his parents. Give him strength and help him to relax and help him to have time to enjoy our relationship. In Jesus' name. Amen.
Replies
4
Views
261
T
  • Locked
i feel God's answering my prayer...im starting on the 12 of sept. for a job with a high salary. wow God is really good..when it rains it pour. God I'm sorry for doubting you..just help me...make this worthwhile for me and make my employer like me so that I'll keep this job for a long time. for...
Replies
6
Views
413
Back
Top Bottom