2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

R
  • Locked
Please pray with me and for my children and I to bring my husband home immediately. This may sound like a bad joke but it is not. I believe he is listening to others and most of all his mother in telling him to not come home. He has not been home or seen the children in 6 days and our youngest...
Replies
8
Views
482
red13
R
B
  • Locked
god i ask u hear my prayer lord i need your help..im running out of money and i have three kids to take care of..god you know my situation i ask you bless my family and take us away from this poverty crisis im in..im scared to starve lord ..please guide me and dont fosake me lord i have faith...
Replies
9
Views
497
Sinner67
S
G
  • Locked
Thank you Lord for hearing my prayers for my ###'s sleep problems. ### is sleeping well right now. Hopefully ### will start healing now that ### is getting rest. Thank you to all of you who have been praying for our family. We will be praying for you as well.
2
Replies
13
Views
517
Sinner67
S
L
  • Locked
dear once in Christ Jesus, please pray for the church building being constructed at ### village in ### state of India.
Replies
6
Views
493
  • Locked
Lord Bless us in all walks of our LIVES, we thank You for your Kindness, for Your Grace, we live under your mercy, Your Name Be Glorified.. In Jesus Name - AMEN....
Replies
6
Views
274
G
  • Locked
Thankyou Lord for all your blessings upon me and for providing much inspiration for my book. If it does get famous help me to be generous with the money it makes and give it to those who are in need. Amen
Replies
6
Views
298
I
  • Locked
I am seeking a job in my field. I wish to make as much money in my previous job. I need this job for my ### kids and financially fast. I am running out of faith.
Replies
3
Views
342
V
  • Locked
Dear readers, My ### is in a stage 4 cancer with a backbone tumor. She is currently going through treatment with a stable condition but Doctors could not guarantee a positive outcome. This is devastating news for my entire family as my ### is a very kind, loving and giving person. I request from...
2
Replies
12
Views
761
  • Locked
Dear God, my son will be having their midterm exam tomorrow and need to pay tuition fee balances for him to have his exam permit, I need to pay my electric bill and rent for my shop and home for it's already overdue, I need to pay my daily loan obligations from financing company. Lord, my only...
Replies
9
Views
579
T
  • Locked
Pray that God will provide the right job soon and grant me favor with all involved in my new job, good pay, benefits, inner strength and that I will find uncommon favor with all my profs at college. Pray that God will provide all I need according to His riches in glory every day of my life. Pray...
Replies
6
Views
334
Back
Top Bottom