2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

S
  • Locked
Thank you Lord for this blessing. We were accepted to the house we looked at today. I'm so excited! We will move in on Tuesday. The lord is our provider. ;)
Replies
8
Views
412
O
  • Locked
I just ask everyone to pray for everyone who is struggling hard with bills, personal problems, and anything else. There is a special lady whom I care for that I'm really concerned about now. She doesn't have enough for rent, plus more she's worried about being homeless again. I just have faith...
Replies
7
Views
312
  • Locked
God, Father and Savior, please be with ### who is bearing incredible weight of agony and pain at this moment. She needs your comfort, strength, and grace to sustain her in her days of agony and grief. Please bless her O Lord with clear evidence of your care by softening the hearts of both ###...
Replies
7
Views
430
P
  • Locked
Dear Friends, Please pray for me that my family will forgive me for what I've done and that I will find peace during the heartache and financial difficulties I am going through right now.
Replies
6
Views
302
I
  • Locked
I pray to continue the prayers for my health and the strength of my faith as well as all others requests on here and around the world in Jesus name, Amen.
Replies
4
Views
305
  • Locked
Dear Father God, please help us in our time of financial need. Our auto was pledged to a "Title Loan Company" and we need the money to pay this very stressful bill off. In the meanwhile Oh Lord, please "Hide us under your wings" from the World's system of things. Bless us with money to pay all...
Replies
4
Views
266
G
  • Locked
Thankyou Lord for helping me to pray for other people today as I usually find praying for others hard! Thankyou also for inspiring me with new ideas for the book I'm writing and that I will sleep peacefully tonight. Help me to be strong and let fear not overcome me!
Replies
5
Views
319
N
  • Locked
"God disciplines us for our good, that we may share in his holiness. No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it." Hebrews 12:10-11 Dearest Abba, Father, You discipline...
Replies
6
Views
426
M
  • Locked
please pray that my friend will tell me how he feels
Replies
4
Views
262
F
  • Locked
Thanks for all ur prayers, for my son ###, he is back at work, Wednesday we went to church I was sure if he went he will make it to stay sober, and he went, but that is not what my prayer was about. When I was in church I heard the Lord telling me that my relationship with him is all about ###...
Replies
6
Views
397
Back
Top Bottom