Thankyou Lord

  • Thread starter Thread starter godschild77
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

godschild77

Guest
default_director.gif
default_rainbow.gif
Thankyou Lord for helping me to pray for other people today as I usually find praying for others hard! Thankyou also for inspiring me with new ideas for the book I'm writing and that I will sleep peacefully tonight. Help me to be strong and let fear not overcome me!
default_amen.gif
default_rainbow.gif
 
Praying for your strength. God Bless.
 
"Dear Jesus, I place my hope and trust in you. I pray you will now strengthen her as you have promised, that she may stand against the enemy (Satan) and his forces of evil. Thank you for renewing her strength, enabling her to soar on wings like the eagles, to run and not grow weary, to walk and not be faint. Lord please be with her strength today in keeping her thoughts pure and obedient to Jesus Christ, Thank you, Lord Jesus, Amen." (based on Isaiah 40:31)
 
Lord help and forgive this person. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I got approved from another dealership for a cpo car but its basically brand new, for prime interest rate!! God is good! I thank jesus with all my heart and right now my only prayer is to help me to thank you lord in everything small and big!!
Replies
10
Views
181
Thankyou ### father loving Jesus holy spirit mother mary for all ur marvelous miracles and blessings upon me n my family. Father thank you for all ur love n blessings, father thank you for filling us with ur holy spirit and guiding our thought words actions n deeds. ### show us ur way to do ur...
Replies
7
Views
279
I want to thank you God for blessing me with the job that I start this Monday, and for restoring me and ###'s relationship. He seems to be softening up to me a little more. I am so grateful. Please I ask that I do very well in this job and also that I'll be able to support my daughter everything...
Replies
6
Views
538
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,951
Messages
16,804,951
Members
650,423
Latest member
Astoishaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom