Prayer

  • Thread starter Thread starter musicmary
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

musicmary

Guest
please pray that my friend will tell me how he feels
 
default_rainbow.gif
Praying for you and your friend and that God will bless you both
default_amen.gif
default_rainbow.gif
 
Last edited:
"Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou wilt revive me: thou shalt stretch forth thine hand against the wrath of mine enemies, and thy right hand shall save me."

Psalms 138:7

Dearest Abba, Father,

there are days, when we feel like we're losing ground all the time.

We get tired of trying so hard to make things work out and

feeling like they just get worse.

When we face those times, O God, be with us to lift us up

and make us conquerors.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen
 
Please Lord start communication your will being the determiner. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear prayer partners, please pray for me that my sleep Apnea will be gone. Since the past 2 years I have been having severe snoring and I often feel embarrassed when others tell me how badly or awful I sound snoring. I am now looking after a patient and it’s a live In position and she keeps...
Replies
12
Views
754
I haven’t been feeling good for awhile. My stomach and upper right abdomen by my liver and gallbladder feel uncomfortable and feel nauseous. I’m always worried and praying for everyone else and taking care of everyone else but myself. So now I need prayer for my health. I want to feel better and...
Replies
9
Views
176
Please pray for my wife, I don’t believe she is saved. All she seems to do is find ways to usurp authority over me, but I know it is a spiritual issue and not a physical one. When I am in a good mood, she always seems to try to find something to upset me. When I am putting the Lord first, it’s...
Replies
6
Views
121
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,951
Messages
16,804,951
Members
650,423
Latest member
Astoishaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom