2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

S
  • Locked
Father, I pray we get the house we looked at today and that our credit check goes through. Also, that the landlord likes us. In Jesus' name. Amen.
Replies
4
Views
661
Y
  • Locked
My mother ### was diagnosed with ovarian cancer last year and it has returned in her abdominal cavity. Right now she is on an IV because she is unable to eat. Please pray that her intestines start working normally again, she is able to eat and that she is cured of this cancer. We know God can do...
Replies
7
Views
417
G
  • Locked
"Please pray for ###. He was an old school friend and I had him on my mind a lot lately. I hope he is well and that he finds, Christ if he doesn't yet know him!"
Replies
5
Views
349
G
  • Locked
I have had enough and I wish God was merciful enough to let me die. I can't take it anymore constant paranoia and people making fun of me because of my aspergers syndrome. I've dealt with it for years and it never gets any better, people dislike me because of it and I am usually lonely. I don't...
Replies
6
Views
289
K
  • Locked
please pray for ### so many problem following ###. ### would like all deliverance from devil
Replies
5
Views
319
P
  • Locked
Please God help me get my house rented quickly in ###, ### to good tenants who pay on time every month and take care of my house as if it were their own home.
Replies
5
Views
534
Sinner67
S
M
  • Locked
Please pray for my daughter's marriage. I asked for prayer back in February for my daughter's marriage and she and her husband had started back talking and going out to dinner. On Saturday the guy that broke them up came back into her life and now they back to square one. I know that God is...
Replies
5
Views
271
D
  • Locked
Prayers of Thankfulness Concerning God's Goodness and Generosity Thank you Father that you are good, and that your mercy is everlasting. (Psalm 100:5). Thank you Lord that you are very compassionate and merciful. (James 5:11) Thank you Father that every good and perfect gift is from above...
Replies
4
Views
339
Z
  • Locked
For perfect health for me and my family.
Replies
5
Views
321
D
  • Locked
please pray for ### and ###. May the Lord grant wisdom to everyone around ###. May everyone find peace and happiness. Also, please pray for the store where ### work. thank you and God bless.
Replies
3
Views
272
Back
Top Bottom