Derren ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter godschild77
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

godschild77

Guest
default_director.gif
"Please pray for ###. He was an old school friend and I had him on my mind a lot lately. I hope he is well and that he finds, Christ if he doesn't yet know him!"
default_amen.gif
 
aww, that was nice of ### action :) thanks
 
"Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou wilt revive me: thou shalt stretch forth thine hand against the wrath of mine enemies, and thy right hand shall save me."

Psalms 138:7

Dearest Abba, Father,

there are days, when we feel like we're losing ground all the time.

We get tired of trying so hard to make things work out and

feeling like they just get worse.

When we face those times, O God, be with us to lift us up

and make us conquerors.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen
 
O Lord help this person to find Jesus. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my boyfriend's health. He has health conditions that require him to get a lot of rest. He's been doing a lot of running around lately and our job (we work at the same place) also keeps him very busy. Last night, he and I had a long, important discussion when he was supposed to be...
Replies
9
Views
119
Jesus please let my ### go to sleep. it's the second to last week of school it's critical. Please let him realize how ridiculous this is how late he stays up. Same old prayer, different night. I am so tired of it, and literally tired from no sleep because of his late-night behavior. Please Jesus...
Replies
12
Views
195
Brother please pray for my child who is ### yrs old , in grade ###and he doesn't write anything in school , at home he writes everything but i don't know what happens in school, the teachers have asked me meet the school counselors, I am really depressed and anxious hearing this and unable to...
Replies
11
Views
200
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,961
Messages
16,805,419
Members
650,434
Latest member
Ghuartilvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom