2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

F
  • Locked
pray that my wife and I marriage is restored after my affair. I am so sorry and heartbroken that I would do something so low to her because she does not deserve that. Please pray that my wife will believe me and trust me. I know it will take time. Thank y'all so very much.
Replies
8
Views
514
I
  • Locked
Please pray for my healing and for my finances. I need God to help me pay my light bill as soon as possible. I am trying to get my life together and I am really going through a lot of emotional problems too. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
273
G
  • Locked
God please save him for me, don't let him have a partner. Help us God, tell him my Holy Spirit to forgive me and to contact me so we can be together. Make us together God help us. Amen. God please speak to him and tell him to contact me, I want to be with him, he needs to forgive me, he needs...
Replies
3
Views
254
C
  • Locked
PLS. pray my childhood friend ###... who was on 50-50 in life today...and now fighting the life and death... may he fast recover and live... he was got motor accident and accidentally ran a old woman who now passed away.. pls pray that the woman may rest in peace and let the perpetual light...
Replies
8
Views
401
J
  • Locked
Mother of Perpetual Help, Archangels Raziel, Gabriel, Barakiel, Gamamiel and Pathiel, please gather around me and support me of your unconditional love. Please let me believe and experience that God's universe is abundance. I, affirm, that as a child of God, I deserved financial freedom...
Replies
4
Views
506
H
  • Locked
Hope ministry is an evangelical Christian church based in ###, southern Romania. Our church was first established in 2003 to spread the gospel to the most unreached region of the country. With more than ###, ### County has less than 1 percent of people as born again believers. Our mission is to...
Replies
8
Views
468
J
  • Locked
Lord, be with my parents as they travel today.
Replies
8
Views
335
S
  • Locked
Jesus please save my life, you know everything about me, you know what I want, in some time suicide thoughts in my mind, there is nothing impossible on Jesus' name please pray for me.
2
Replies
11
Views
621
S
  • Locked
Please pray in agreement with me that God will release my soul mate and bring us together soon. Please bind the power of any curses/witchcraft upon me to be harmless and ineffective and in-operative against me. This is necessary, since I've had more than normal hindrances and hardship in every...
Replies
8
Views
458
S
  • Locked
Prayer Request Would you put me on your prayer list and pray for my physical and spiritual safety. I am attempting to leave a very dangerous and abusive situation. I am a Christian, LOVE THE LORD and can’t take anymore abuse. The abuse is physical, ritual and spiritual. I have no support...
Replies
8
Views
500
Back
Top Bottom