2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

R
  • Locked
MY PRAYER REQUEST: PRAY ALWAYS THE GOSPEL WILL BE PREACHED THROUGHOUT THE WORLD. PRAY THAT MANY -CATHOLICS -MUSLIMS -BUDDHISTS -HINDUS -ETHNIC PEOPLE/INDIGENOUS PEOPLE -JEWS -BAHA'IS PEOPLE -IRRELIGIOUS PEOPLE & ATHEISTS WILL BE SAVED. PLEASE SHARE TO OTHER CHRISTIANS ABOUT MY PRAYER...
Replies
9
Views
574
Sinner67
S
S
  • Locked
I would like to help the poor and destitute and show the Christian love and care to bring them to Christ for salvation and eternal life! Kindly pray that God would provide me the needed support. Thank you
Replies
8
Views
398
S
  • Locked
Please pray for me and my ### as we are married for ### years now and not yet blessed with a child despite gynecological treatment. Everything is normal as per the check-up reports, but my ### is not able to conceive. Kindly pray for my ### as she is mentally depressed.
Replies
9
Views
413
J
  • Locked
Safe my beloved ### from pregnancy .......Pls pray for us to solve our problem...
Replies
5
Views
343
J
  • Locked
Due to physical relationship between me and my beloved ### on ###/###/####.., And I am worried about her pregnancy...so I am too much worried..Pls Pray for it...
Replies
5
Views
317
god_loves_all
G
B
  • Locked
Please continue to pray for my son. That he will be able to live with his children. That his wife will have a soften heart; she is divorcing him and pregnant from another man. Please let my son be the father he wants to be. That he will be able to be with his children. And that the good lord...
Replies
7
Views
427
F
  • Locked
Dear fellow Christians, pray for me. I am HIV+ and NOT on treatment, even my wife, I just got married and I don't want to die young.
Replies
2
Views
526
B
B
  • Locked
I am aged ###, my marriage is delayed due to my negative thoughts. Now a proposal has come and I could not take a decision in this case. Please pray for me for a positive decision if it is for me. With love, ###.
Replies
8
Views
453
satyabhargavi
S
F
  • Locked
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for the healing of a skin rash affecting a daughter who is away in college. The daughter has been advised to see a dermatologist, but appointments have been difficult to secure. The prayer seeks healing and a timely appointment with a dermatologist.
Replies
6
Views
478
aasthajessica
A
  • Locked
I want all who can to come in agreement with me and others lifting Marriages and Finances up in the last days. The word in the Bible says men will become lovers of themselves and it's happening now....I want to pray that God will bring Married couples back together, build strong on solid...
Replies
7
Views
272
Back
Top Bottom