H.i.v +

  • Thread starter Thread starter FAN
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FAN

Guest
Dear fellow Christians, pray for me. I am HIV+ and NOT on treatment, even my wife, I just got married and I don't want to die young.
 
Dear God, hear the prayer of this brother. May you will give them healing. Please make ways that somehow they can go for treatment. Please send them your instrument to help them. Through your great love and mercy, this I ask and pray in the Mighty name of Jesus, Amen...
 
Heavenly Father, we come before You in prayer and praise for ###. You know his heart, mind and spirit and You know his every need. Grant him spiritual, emotional and physical healing. Give him strength, courage and wisdom as he deals with the very important issues he faces with his health and marriage. Bless and protect him. In Jesus's Precious Name we pray. AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer Request Dear Prayer Team, My brother has tested positive for HIV. I understand that medical science does not consider HIV to become negative after infection, but I choose to place my trust in God. Please join me in praying that, by God's mercy and miraculous power, my brother's HIV test...
Replies
12
Views
222
Dear Lord Jesus, I am the only son out of four kids in my family. It’s very sad. I’m the third two older sisters married to have kids youngest is engaged. She’ll be married in about a year from now and always not so sure if this fiancé is a good fit for her he has a cousin who is gay supports...
Replies
9
Views
133
Dear God I just got tested for HIV and lord I know over the years I have sinned I know that I will do better lord I ask that you give me a negative test I am ready to change I’m ready to turn my life over to you lord in Jesus name Amen
Replies
10
Views
293
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,010
Messages
16,805,843
Members
650,460
Latest member
Sietsorren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom